The Mr. Sox.exe is broken and waiting on a patch thread - or TMSIBAWOAPT for short

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Get off the guy's back, he's hard at work doing graphical things for his podcast just like a non-retard

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
i know DT is using it as a tax right off.at the end of the year to ease his conscious. I should ask him to donate it to Pantheon as a pledge package. The world premiere of the first is coming soon, less than a week away. I am rigging the animination as we speak it is going to be really cool to see the captain smoking his pipe on stream.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
if you expecting me to bash Pantheon it is not going to happen. Rowan is following my twitter and I heard Nathan talking about a DMCA strike on stream the other day. i am still rooing for them even though they have not finished one zone after 9 years.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
i know DT is using it as a tax right off.at the end of the year to ease his conscious. I should ask him to donate it to Pantheon as a pledge package. The world premiere of the first is coming soon, less than a week away. I am rigging the animination as we speak it is going to be really cool to see the captain smoking his pipe on stream.
I will donate it to Pantheon if you just quote a goddamn post.

if you expecting me to bash Pantheon it is not going to happen. Rowan is following my twitter and I heard Nathan talking about a DMCA strike on stream the other day. i am still rooing for them even though they have not finished one zone after 9 years.
You have bashed Pantheon repeatedly already.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
9 years in dev and it looks like what wouldve been the results of a dev class’ group project circa 2008.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
retarded-breaking-bad.gif

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I take it as "Man that pirate looks bad ass with the leather jacket and hat on." Now I want to see him talk and interact with the game by talking some smack.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user