The Mr. Sox.exe is broken and waiting on a patch thread - or TMSIBAWOAPT for short

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
No one gives a shit. Quote a post.
6605da62-ebca-434a-ae3f-7ae521ef9319_text.gif

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
New characters are coming soon. Mer-Mama(mermaid), the Grin(shark), Bermuda(parrot), and RGB(color changing kraken)

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Why wouldn't you have the parrot be RGB? A color changing parrot sounds better than a color changing Kraken.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Kraken is a squid type and I think it would be cool. RGB is my gay character. A hidden joke there with the colors of the rainbow. "RGB" Red Green Blue. Occasionally he gets fuzzy and turns black and white.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
That's the last line in Ken Kesey's "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest." It sucks that knowing that means nothing, because you could program a bot to generate a simulacra of it all. Just saying.

Fun Fact: term papers are dead, oral exams are returning to college. That is how you rock and roll. A stack of books, and you better know them. No pre-set questions. The prof usually let's you dig your own grave by eventually saying something you can't exactly remember where or why it's important and ... another B bites the dust. At least you got halfway through, I say.

Bonus joke:
For most purposes, ye olde campus is old tech. So, whatever.

• 1Faggotry

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
For one of my podcast intros i am going to parody the Bunch Brady theme with the Dead Toe Society in mind.

Here's the story
Of a lovely lady
Who was bringing up three very lovely girls
All of them had hair of gold
Like their mother
The youngest one in curls

It's the story
Of a man named Brady
Who was busy with three boys of his own
They were four men
Living all together
Yet they were all alone

'Til the one day when the lady met this fellow

And they knew that it was much more than a hunch
That this group must somehow form a family
That's the way we all became the Brady bunch

The Brady bunch, the Brady bunch
That's the way we became the Brady bunch

Be on the lookout you will laught your ass off on this one. I did the math 4 sailors and 4 sea monsters with the Captain.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You cant delay the inevitable. Or can you? Know what I mean?

• 1Like