The Mr. Sox.exe is broken and waiting on a patch thread - or TMSIBAWOAPT for short

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
IdiotSandwich.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Do you know why i post this video? What clue did Smedley drop in the video veside Nirgon need to go seek therapy for his depression that Pantheon is not coming out?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
i got a better one than the last one. I was in a guild with a bunch of Pantheon devs and the CEO. I recognize their voices from the stream. Brad had a toon on prexus that why he did the boogie interview right before the Pantheon annoucement. The CEO is a monk that why they spend some much time developing then on stream.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
i instantly recognized his voice like me his voice is very unique, the funny thing about it was he tried to bold face lied to me about his monk, belaar from Phoenix Rises, after i paid him a good comment. I would lie about it if my game was 9 years old and we are still in pre-alpha, their founder peaced out, and a growing fan base pissed off because they feel they took their money. A bunch of people in Phoenix Rises about 6 months ago were hacked stripped and transferred to FV one night. They never foound out who did it but i can tell you it wasnt me. The RL along with 3 other toons went to BB and Belaar took over leading the raids.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I left PR because I dont want any drama in case in someone made a comment about Pantheon FOH-like on a raid one night. I got some good ones. Rowan was nice enough to join my Twiiter page for Dead Toe Society Podcast. I didnt really bother me that he lied to me because I understand partially his reason. But the reason why I am mad is one of the developers then came after me on to the other discords and FB pages trying to get me muted or kicked. i was in a guild with him in NW. He was a really good player but extremely weird. i mean extremely weird. Weirdier than me, and thats weird. he claimed LIz that Liz Woolley was behind all of this haeassment and thats why they banned me from the forums and took my money as it was told to me by a guildmate. I havent spoken to Liz in years and i mean years. I spent my hard-earned money in the beginning to help the development of pantheon because it was a Bard vision and EQ was always a safe harbor for me whenever i was in in times of trouble. I am tired of being pinponged in the middle of these mental giants. My webpage was much like the FOH page with a few exceptions. I would love to do the website again but I dont think Pantheon is going to launch.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Nope. The p[eople who play EQ to this day have veen in the industry for years or a player since the beginning.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Eq is dying because we arent getting any new players. i like it in the shaw. Just because I have a bitter outlook on the industry it is hard to look the other way on stupid shit and not say anything.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
when EQ first started no one knew anyone and people didnt server transfer in fear of seeing youre name on a board where people could find you.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Amazing, somehow everyone working on Pantheon was in a guild with sox. This guy is not delusional at all.

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
"The longer you stay in a dark room that more able you are to see the light"-Mr. Sox

• 1Picard

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
See the light, American Inventor you can't even see that EQ died after PoP. You need stronger meds and to be forced to disconnect from all electronics for a decade or two.

• 1Like