The Mr. Sox.exe is broken and waiting on a patch thread - or TMSIBAWOAPT for short

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Furor does mine podcast, minus quetions about the Blizzard bullshit, I will quote a post and posted in this forum.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
If I had post proof will have Furor do my podcast? I will quote a post and post it in this forum. agreed?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
the questions will be written in advance and there will be no gotcha questions. I will leave out the "you know" part unless furor wants to talk about it.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
My gut feeling here is that there's at least one person in this thread that would skin me and wear my flesh as a scarf, given half a chance.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
the questions will be written in advance and there will be no gotcha questions. I will leave out the "you know" part unless furor wants to talk about it.
You have to quote a post first if you want the interview.

Furor may want to prescreen the questions but I'm waiting to hear back from him on that.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

you have my word on no gotcha
Are you going to talk about his ousting from Blizzard? He's willing to talk about it as long as you give him a fair chance to respond to any questions in that none of it is cut or censored when you post it.

If you can agree to that then I think it's time for you to quote my post and we'll get the ball moving.

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
This is a judgement free zone with me like Planet Fitness. I am not perfect either. I have been involved in a lot of MMO bullshit myself. ie Liz Woolley. Maybe we should start a Furor AMA for the podcast. I dont know Furor really well since i was never in FOH, just Freelance. I am almost done with my second adnomination, Mer-Mama for the DTS podcast.

I want to say I am going to take a lot of heat for this interview and there are people that will be gunning for me because of this interview. I never had a problem with Furor even when he asked me if i had on my red shirt. Huh? I replied.

I have played a long time and have grown tired of the bullshit politics of the game. Little people get squished. Bigger people get squished more.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Its only me and him on the stream. Does he have a problem wearing DTS merchandise on stream or taking selected
questions from chat?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I played wow for like 3 weeks in 20 years. i will have to do some research. I am not going to attack him like an Asmon would. I am a very fair person and want to do more podcasts.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Can't wait to have you back in the Panth thread in a month and change

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Its only me and him on the stream. Does he have a problem wearing DTS merchandise on stream or taking selected
questions from chat?
Questions from chat is fine, but I don't think he'd do merchandise.

That would have been a perfect time to quote my post!