The Mr. Sox.exe is broken and waiting on a patch thread - or TMSIBAWOAPT for short

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I got a smoking hot blue dress in the closet on Pantheon if they fuck with me cause i will share it with Kira TV. For now, i am going to let begones be bygones. However, It's smoking fucking hot. Rowan was nice enuff to follow my twitter.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Pantheon will release before there will ever be an episode of this podcast. This insane loony toon has been talking about this shit for years st this point.

We had McFly make an FoH podcast in about 8 minutes. There are people who make things, and people who talk about making things while being clinically insane stalkers who are schizophrenic and a liability to everyone around them. These are the same people who belive EQ is still alive, they only got banned from every pantheon related site, guild, and media because the man is out to get them, and believe they are investors in vaporware.

:emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Say what you want about me, but when VR needed my money, they were there like me. Unfortunately, things soured because They think I am a Woolley simp. I am far from it. It's been years since I have talked to her. Devent people dont make their sons go live in a no tell motel when they own rental property elsewhere. Shawn had issues with trust with his overbearing mother and kept it inside until one day he exploded.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
She knew that Dannicus was sent to spy on her. Dannicus was the nephew of an Executive. She held on to Jack Thompson long enough to get a deal with Smed.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
She knew that Dannicus was sent to spy on her. Dannicus was the nephew of an Executive. She held on to Jack Thompson long enough to get a deal with Smed.

Furor's not going to just sit around with his thumb up his ass.

If you want the exclusive interview either quote a post or lose the chance forever

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Furor's not going to just sit around with his thumb up his ass.

If you want the exclusive interview either quote a post or lose the chance forever
Yeah, exactly. He's been looking for the right outlet to come back into the public sphere and was open to The Dead Toe Society being that avenue. However, if sox keeps dragging his feet, he's going to go elsewhere.

Mr. Sox Mr. Sox , it's time to put up or shut up. Trust me, it will be worth it. Not many know of this but after his Blizzard departure he played on an EQ TLP for a while for fun. I was in his guild and the stories he told... They might just break the industry completely.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Pantheon will release before there will ever be an episode of this podcast. This insane loony toon has been talking about this shit for years st this point.

We had McFly make an FoH podcast in about 8 minutes. There are people who make things, and people who talk about making things while being clinically insane stalkers who are schizophrenic and a liability to everyone around them. These are the same people who belive EQ is still alive, they only got banned from every pantheon related site, guild, and media because the man is out to get them, and believe they are investors in vaporware.

:emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:

This does happen to other truth tellers.

Sox comes back to the thread before ya know it. Beware the idea of March.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Autocorrect does not know about the ides of March...?!

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I know who furor toon is. He used a fake name on my forum and i recognize his pic.

• 1Wow!
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I will pass.
You fucking psycho. Almost none of the shit you think happened did actually happen. Imagine being delusional and this is all your dumb fuck of a mind can create.

Go Canada yourself.

• 1Salty

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
cool beans minus knows an aweful a lot about WOW and the end game. Originally he created WOW plus u. before Pantheon plus

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I know they used Furor as an excape goat for the ongoing battle in Blizzard's direction in the future. MMO vs. Mobile. Old school Blizzard employees are gamers at heart and MMOs take too much money to make and take too much time to make even for a big studio like Blizzard. They used the situation to drive down the stock price so the vulture could pick the carcus clean. I am not going to say Furor is a perfect angel either am i. i know Mike is working on his private studio right now called Dreamhaven to rival Blizzard's future plans. I also know about the DIABLO mmo that is due to come out in the next few years. Diablo immortal proved that a good franschise MMO makes a great mobile device game. Should I go on?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider

I am tired of feeding the trolls. As much as I like attention I must move on and do my own thing.