The Mr. Sox.exe is broken and waiting on a patch thread - or TMSIBAWOAPT for short

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Sox you’re a good dude with a KIND heart. You keep fighting the good fight. Pantheon will be released in the NEAR future do not let other people gaslight you otherwise.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Sox you’re a good dude with a KIND heart. You keep fighting the good fight. Pantheon will be released in the NEAR future do not let other people gaslight you otherwise.

He loves EverQuest. I promise. Takes one to know one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I know they used Furor as an excape goat for the ongoing battle in Blizzard's direction in the future. MMO vs. Mobile. Old school Blizzard employees are gamers at heart and MMOs take too much money to make and take too much time to make even for a big studio like Blizzard. They used the situation to drive down the stock price so the vulture could pick the carcus clean. I am not going to say Furor is a perfect angel either am i. i know Mike is working on his private studio right now called Dreamhaven to rival Blizzard's future plans. I also know about the DIABLO mmo that is due to come out in the next few years. Diablo immortal proved that a good franschise MMO makes a great mobile device game. Should I go on?
Those damn escape goats.

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Smart play to drive down their own stock price so they could sell it for pennies on the dollar

• 2Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
The people who are driving down the price of the stock arent the ones doing the selling. Let's face it Blizzard is the industry standard for the cash cow. WOW is nowhere near the revenue of a candy crush or COD. All three are owned by the same company. The real money of the Blizzard is not in subs but in licensing of its product. The Micorsoft merger will ultimatey get voided and the prices will shoot back up even higher. I am sure the WOKE shit had a lot of bearing on their situation. If you go woke you go broke.

• 1Solidarity

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The people who are driving down the price of the stock arent the ones doing the selling. Let's face it Blizzard is the industry standard for the cash cow. WOW is nowhere near the revenue of a candy crush or COD. All three are owned by the same company. The real money of the Blizzard is not in subs but in licensing of its product. The Micorsoft merger will ultimatey get voided and the prices will shoot back up even higher. I am sure the WOKE shit had a lot of bearing on their situation. If you go woke you go broke.

Thanks for clearing that up

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I used to look forward to playing every day in EQ and now it is a chore i dont want to do anymore.

This video explains the current situation of MMO life.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
New DTS character in production. Sorry for the wrong camera angle.
So you have time to make pointless models that nobody gives a shit about but you won't interview one of the most famous MMORPG players of all time?

You realize a podcast involves talking and not just making shitty graphics, right?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am working on the rigging and colors right now. I am doing something that is unique right now and a cut above the rest. Like Brad I am a visionary. A Podcast in the style of MST3K about the various Entertainment subjects is unheard of in this day and age. i learned my lesson about getting certain members of the Video gaming communities and their polarizing effects on my viewers. I like Furor and he was always nice to me.

• 1Moron
  • 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Asmon said for Alex to shoot him a tell if he wants an aufience to listen to his stories.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So you have time to make pointless models that nobody gives a shit about but you won't interview one of the most famous MMORPG players of all time?

You realize a podcast involves talking and not just making shitty graphics, right?

Reminds me of Fuzzy Trolls, still more content than Pantheon.

• 1Like