The Munsters

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
What the fuck was that trailer? I'd rather participate in a 1-hour Sounding seminar than watch this shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
PG-rated film will release on Blu-Ray, DVD and digitally on Sept. 27, 2022.
wow. the trailer was that bad. nobody is going to even bother with this on DVD/Blueray. hardly anyone will watch it on Netflix. i did mention that the movie company that made this film generally only makes them for direct to video release and puts almost no budget in them. i assumed this was to be an exception, but nope. trash trash trash.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
https://www.facebook.com/RobZombie?...LosqoSHos4S1FI_ijcBZLKWpj6ufPJ0A&__tn__=<,P-R

Rob Zombie

How the hell did everyone get the idea that The Munsters cost 40 millions dollars? Fuck, I wish I had that kind of budget.
To put a little perspective on it all if you add up the budgets of Halloween 2, The Lords of Salem, 31, 3 From Hell and The Munsters all together it wouldn't even add up to 30 million.
Also the movie was never going to theaters or Peacock or Paramount. It was always being made for Netflix which is fine since it is the largest of the streaming services. This was done way before I ever got involved in the project. I have no control or say over this type of stuff. This is a Universal deal.
But the internet loves to invent rumors which somehow turns to facts so the fans can get all bend out of shape.
None of this actually matters but thought you might like the real story.
RZ

joz123

Potato del Grande
https://www.facebook.com/RobZombie?__cft__[0]=AZXbeHIO_RZ_TKpFoofNCoMmcRSq6PDSKxqlxDytV1Csg3Y5Mm0u7AqtMcQHGRiRzuo6D4DnQ4kJ3Byr9MvCIGpFL_swo8q6fK_40E3wyorSDPUGsWFGsN0wf0WwOZFpvSHh7DDIUBGCUILosqoSHos4S1FI_ijcBZLKWpj6ufPJ0A&__tn__=<,P-R

Rob Zombie

How the hell did everyone get the idea that The Munsters cost 40 millions dollars? Fuck, I wish I had that kind of budget.
To put a little perspective on it all if you add up the budgets of Halloween 2, The Lords of Salem, 31, 3 From Hell and The Munsters all together it wouldn't even add up to 30 million.
Also the movie was never going to theaters or Peacock or Paramount. It was always being made for Netflix which is fine since it is the largest of the streaming services. This was done way before I ever got involved in the project. I have no control or say over this type of stuff. This is a Universal deal.
But the internet loves to invent rumors which somehow turns to facts so the fans can get all bend out of shape.
None of this actually matters but thought you might like the real story.
RZ
Fox Tv GIF by Bob's Burgers

Goatface

will probably get taken down quickly
I Got You Babe (from The Munsters) · Sheri Moon Zombie · Jeff Daniel Phillips

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
lol, this is so bad. i'll probably end up watching it. they did Herman dirty, i could forgive Zombie whiffing on every other character , but he shit the bed hard on this.
jesus christ i just watched that trailer, it's fucking disgusting

who decided budget store herman w/ nasal allergies was a good fit?

even if you don't have memberberries, just watching a short clip, they all have such screen presence

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
jesus christ i just watched that trailer, it's fucking disgusting

who decided budget store herman w/ nasal allergies was a good fit?

even if you don't have memberberries, just watching a short clip, they all have such screen presence
a lot of people are saying that they fucked up by making this in color, which is true, but yeah, Herman needed to be done right. the pimply teenager puberty voice isnt working. at all. maybe if they changed it to B&W and redid all of Herman's voice in post production to somebody who at least sort of sounds like Herman, it might be something. its just so off. i cant understand why Zombie who supposedly loved the Munsters is such a retard when it comes to setting the tone for this.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
OH,

Let me go down load this right now.........

Unimpressed Big Deal GIF by CBC
my go to site doesnt even have it listed. i was going to check it out for 15 minutes. guess i will have to wait til some masochistic bastard uploads it. what a fucking missed opportunity for RZ. the Munsters TV show cost peanuts to produce, he could have produced a cheap 90 minute epsiode for even the 3 million dollars this costs. make it black and white, get an old creepy house to rent and his buddies and cunt wife for a few days and it would have been great. if he really was a fan of the series which despite him using the Dragula for his music video, i severely doubt he was.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I was forced to watch this.

It is ABYSMAL. Its not even kitschy in a clever nostalgic way, it genuinely feels like a made-for-TV movie on NBC from 1984 but in all the worst ways possible.

By the end of the thing you can almost see them ticking off 'prequel items' on a list with a goal of hitting and endpoint that closely approximates where the series was when it began (minus any kids...)

• 1Like

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
Tried to watch this. I made it 15 minutes before shutting it down and saving my sanity. Absolute trash. I'm not sure which is written for the lower IQ: This or Honey Boo-Boo.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was forced to watch this.

It is ABYSMAL. Its not even kitschy in a clever nostalgic way, it genuinely feels like a made-for-TV movie on NBC from 1984 but in all the worst ways possible.

By the end of the thing you can almost see them ticking off 'prequel items' on a list with a goal of hitting and endpoint that closely approximates where the series was when it began (minus any kids...)
When you say forced..

S5 GIF by Animal Kingdom on TNT

It had better been something like that

and not some ...

Halloween Whip GIF by Yandy.com

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I've watched Bullets of Justice, literally the worst movie ever created, so if I had to watch this for some pussy I would. That being said, no pussy, no watchy.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I've watched Bullets of Justice, literally the worst movie ever created, so if I had to watch this for some pussy I would. That being said, no pussy, no watchy.
i just want to see what the catgirl with whip is gonna do.