The Netflix Thread

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Watched the Heist docu series and it was pretty good. The first story wasn’t as good as the second two, but overall a good 6 episode series.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I keep two sub accounts (plus kids ,wife, etc), "mine" and then a random one named Retard which I regularly delete and recreate so my recommendations don't get infected when I click on something random. I never "browse" Netflix or Youtube or whatever on "my" account, only on the Retard account. I know exactly what I want to watch on my account.

Rofl, you're an actual meme

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
F is for Family
Death Note (anime)
all the resident evil and underworld movies are on there now
Dark Matter and The 100 were ok if you never saw it originally
DOTA Dragons Blood is pretty good
Pacific Rim The Black (animated) wasnt bad
all the IP Man movies are on there
The Last Dance was 10/10 michael jordan docu
Nightcrawler, Cobra Kai, Ragnarok, Age of Samurai
World War II in Color

you get a few of those under your belt and the only thing recommended afterwards is good anime, WW2 docus, and older movies/shows

I keep two sub accounts (plus kids ,wife, etc), "mine" and then a random one named Retard which I regularly delete and recreate so my recommendations don't get infected when I click on something random. I never "browse" Netflix or Youtube or whatever on "my" account, only on the Retard account. I know exactly what I want to watch on my account.

google, amazon, youtube, etc are all run by algorithms now and the more you watch of X the more the engine learns what kind of homo you are. People who always whine and bitch about how they get SJW shit or whatever get that crap because, surprise surprise, they watch utter crap and the engine has figured out what kind of bucket their autism fits in

What the hell is the point of all that?

spronk

FPS noob
supposed to be a Marilyn Monroe biopic starring Ana de Armas (BR2049, Knives Out) on netflix this year. The director submitted his cut to Netflix and they were horrified to see menstrual cunnilingus and a rape scene

its been yanked for now, Netflix wants the director to submit a new cut and the director has refused so far lol

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
supposed to be a Marilyn Monroe biopic starring Ana de Armas (BR2049, Knives Out) on netflix this year. The director submitted his cut to Netflix and they were horrified to see menstrual cunnilingus and a rape scene

its been yanked for now, Netflix wants the director to submit a new cut and the director has refused so far lol

So... What's the background with menstrual cunninlingus for MM?

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

I know I'm late to this, and I am sure I'm parroting what has probably already been said...But this shit was hot garbage. Got thru two episodes and said fuckit. This is not what I signed up for. Has entertainment gone mad? IT'S FUCKIN OK TO HAVE SHOWS THAT DUDES WANT TO WATCH THAT WOMEN AND SJWERS WILL NOT APPROVE OF!!!

Fuck sake this has gotten to the point of silliness. I didn't think it was possible to fuck up He-Man! But yup. Lets kill him and Skeletor in the 1st 15 minutes, and have the show be about some dyke. That will do it...

Outside of the Mandalorian I have not seen a new show worth watching in months.

• 5Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

spronk

FPS noob
i never watched he-man as a kid so this show meant nothing to me, i just assumed it was garbage and haven't seen a second of it or had it recommended

some shows in the last 2 years i've enjoyed

For All Mankind (Apple TV+)
Ted Lasso (Apple TV+)
The Witcher (Netflix)
Cobra Kai (Netflix)
Barry (HBO, season 3 just started production)
What We Do In The Shadows
Raised by Wolves (HBO)
Altered Carbon but just season 1 (Netflix)

but yeah a lot of rewatching of old stuff like Rome, Sopranos, Mad Men, Farscape, Star Trek, etc

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I know I'm late to this, and I am sure I'm parroting what has probably already been said...But this shit was hot garbage. Got thru two episodes and said fuckit. This is not what I signed up for. Has entertainment gone mad? IT'S FUCKIN OK TO HAVE SHOWS THAT DUDES WANT TO WATCH THAT WOMEN AND SJWERS WILL NOT APPROVE OF!!!

Fuck sake this has gotten to the point of silliness. I didn't think it was possible to fuck up He-Man! But yup. Lets kill him and Skeletor in the 1st 15 minutes, and have the show be about some dyke. That will do it...

when i watched He-Man as a kid, i never saw it as a dude show. my sister watched it with me for Teela. i watcher She-Ra with her. it was kinda stupid, but it wasnt horrible. the thing is it was mainly dudes because girls dont care about musclebound super men fighting musclebound skeletons and monsters. they certainly didnt play with the He-Man toys. so for them to kick He-Man out of his own show. it makes no goddamned sense.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
it was masculine power fantasies for healthy male expression free of cuckery and faggotry.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>

Sooo. You're saying as a powerfully built black man, you don't jerk off to King Grayskull the Dusky? Foler looking like a real progressive.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Relevant shit...

aaaaaaaa.jpg

• 3Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I find myself watching all the new movies via Ryan Georges Pitch Meetings. And I don't think I regret it either.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

And yet HBO has a new show out featuring full male dingus and male's eating each other's assholes.

Ahhhhh....America!