The Netflix Thread

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Watched conversations with a killer the john wayne gacey tapes. Its good, a little disjointed as it jumps around the timeline of his life/murders a little bit.

What was annoying was it trying to interject some oh so tiring gay sob story about how society marginalizes gays while completely ignoring the fact John was a closeted homosexual who preyed on often times straight men. Oh of course it never mentions John himself being molested as a child. Also ignore the fact John only spent a little over a year in prison for sexually assaulting a minor, really proves how tough on gays society was.

Yeah i get these pls sub emails all the time. Now Im one of the people driving their revenue loss by using someone else's account.

Netflix is atrocious at putting out documentaries that sympathize towards awful criminals.

Making a Murderer - it's so lopsided and full of shit it can convince anyone he's famous
Joe Tiger - awful human being, but you can't help but love him (honestly this one is just the guy being a hilarious retard, not Netflix doing)
Inventing Anna - basically almost made it look like she was innocent and brushed over a lot of her fraud and awful things

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Netflix is atrocious at putting out documentaries that sympathize towards awful criminals.
Its not really trying to sympathize with Gacey, its interjecting a preposterous notion into what happened; Gacey wasnt caught sooner because cops had no interest in investigating missing/victimized gays.

His last victim was a straight male, many of his victims where straight males. Aside from the guy who Gacey decided not to kill and ended up dumping in a park, police had no way of knowing the young men/boys going missing, potential Gacey victims where gays and so wherent worthy of investigating their disappearances. Just modern sjw idiocy.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Its not really trying to sympathize with Gacey, its interjecting a preposterous notion into what happened; Gacey wasnt caught sooner because cops had no interest in investigating missing/victimized gays.

His last victim was a straight male, many of his victims where straight males. Aside from the guy who Gacey decided not to kill and ended up dumping in a park, police had no way of knowing the young men/boys going missing, potential Gacey victims where gays and so wherent worthy of investigating their disappearances. Just modern sjw idiocy.

Honestly I don't know anything about Gacey. Did he hide the bodies under his house? Do they go into that?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Gacey is who Psycho was written about and Texas Chainsaw Massacre I believe. Dude was a real monster. Really interesting listening to his life story on Last Podcast on the Left.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Gacey is who Psycho was written about and Texas Chainsaw Massacre I believe. Dude was a real monster. Really interesting listening to his life story on Last Podcast on the Left.
you mean Ed Gein, i think "It" was probably based on Gacy. there is a pretty good movie from the early 2000s about him. starring Francis from Peewee's Big Adventure.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
you mean Ed Gein, i think "It" was probably based on Gacy. there is a pretty good movie from the early 2000s about him. starring Francis from Peewee's Big Adventure.

Yes I was confusing the two! Thanks.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Honestly I don't know anything about Gacey. Did he hide the bodies under his house? Do they go into that?
Yeah he was the guy with bodies under his house. 27 in the crawl space + 2 others around the property + who knows how many he threw into a nearby river once he ran out of room under his house. Basically the guy was a spider, just waiting for any unsuspecting young man or teen to waltz into his house so he could subdue then strangle them. Though he would also go out trolling and persuade people to come back to his place.

Fucked up thing about this guy is he almost certainly had accomplices, something that wasnt mentioned at all. He owned a construction company and he had a few trusted guys that worked for him that would actually dig some of the graves underneath his house.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Metal Lords was pretty funny. An actual good Netflix movie. I'd give it an 8 out of 10

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Watched the Ted Bundy version. This one is better than the Gacey version simply because Ted was a more "interesting" serial killer so there was more to cover.

Though it kind of glosses over the whole women becoming Ted Bundy groupies phenomena.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
[
Inventing Anna - basically almost made it look like she was innocent and brushed over a lot of her fraud and awful things

Yeah, out of all the recent true scammer stories that one was the worst because it fawned over her

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
Screenshot_20220425-144503.jpg

• 9Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 10 users

spronk

FPS noob
all the behind the scenes stuff is starting to come out now

good article on how extremely shitty leadership at the top combined with a new executive has completely torpedoed the company. Kinda fascinating it was a white lady - Cindy Holland - who developed all the good content Netflix is known for - got booted for an indian chick who has turned Netflix into a dumpster fire of content. girl power

• 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider

good article on how extremely shitty leadership at the top combined with a new executive has completely torpedoed the company. Kinda fascinating it was a white lady - Cindy Holland - who developed all the good content Netflix is known for - got booted for an indian chick who has turned Netflix into a dumpster fire of content. girl power
girls rule feminism GIF by South Park
Flying Super Hero GIF by PBS KIDS
Women Power Girl GIF by BonBon City Tour

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

It more read like a blame game where the one person kicked out is never at fault. They've had some good shows but it's been really uneven the entire time Netflix has made their own content. For every Orange is the New Black there is a Lilyhammer. Woketopia has been a problem for a long time there as well. At no point do I think that making their content creators feel loved and safe resulted in good TV. If Netflix was built on Holland's taste, then I guess I'll lay Cuties on her doorstep. I'm glad they are having issues.

• 1Like

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Sounds like their wake up call will be ignored at bedt and doubling down on idiocy more likely.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If Netflix was built on Holland's taste, then I guess I'll lay Cuties on her doorstep.
Cuties was more likely the street shitter, according to the article they were at the same level in the company for a few years before the dude Holland constantly clashed with was promoted to Co-CEO and decided to promote the street shitter above Holland. The street shitter was 'head of unscripted and international content' which certainly would cover Cuties.

Holland was known for excessive show budgets though so it's possible Netflix still would have crashed but in a different way from the street shitter's 'Just crank out lots of cheap garbage' approach.

• 1Like