The Netflix Thread

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
She was so awful in Lovecraft Country. I dont get the hype for that family.
Well juicy was a light skinned gay black dude. Thats bait Hollywood cant resist.

And course once youre in it always means youre coat riding siblings will get a few projects as well.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kiki

Log Wizard
Christina P- Mom Jeans. Was good, guaranteed to offend someone. Starts slow making fun of woke Sesame Street and shit but the beginning just sets up the call backs. Another nice anti-woke something from Netflix.

spronk

FPS noob

Ryan Gosling + Ana De Armas (ultimate hottie) + Russo Bros together again? I'm in

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Ended up watching Bad Vegan last night. This stupid bitch got taken for 6 million dollars by her mentally unstable boyfriend. Not the greatest of watches but amusing nonetheless. Unsurprisingly, the mental boyfriend was friends with Alec Baldwin and he (Baldwin) wanted to fuck the chick in this for a while.

Vegan‘s are basket cases:

didn't watch this doc, i let lex friedman autoplay and she was up and she is one crazy bitch

shes basically amber heard

she takes no responsibility for anything (having a gist of what her crimes are)

blames everything on the fat guy and says dumb shit like, she was vulnerable when fattie got her, she just broke up w/ a long time boyfriend of...

"4 years", bitch was 34 when she met him, like shes close to expirary and thats her longest relationship, also she said the reason it failed was b/c of the age difference of 15 years.

the kid was 21 when she met him at 34.

yea exactly, thats not 15 years, thats 13... shes lying to herself to make the age difference seem larger than it is

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
RRR is on Netflix. At very least it’s worth skimming and watching the bat shit action sequences

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You should watch the British bake off shows which I think are all on Netflix now. It’s both interesting and feel good!
It's the only cooking show I can actually watch. US ones are full of manufactured drama or just so over the top that I can't even pay attention.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Netflix getting destroyed over this. They are so out of touch with the rest of the world. Lets keep making more garbage people hate and dont watch but lets stop making good stuff that people actually like.

• 2Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
So they will stop making movies like Irishman but will still green light every shitty international movie/tv show.

• 2Like

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
So they will stop making movies like Irishman but will still green light every shitty international movie/tv show.
Endless Bollywood trash. I make a game of logging in and thinking down 30 Bollywood and Brazilian shitshows

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Juvarisx

Florida

Squid Games cost them almost nothing and was one of their biggest shows, damn right they will green light every cheap Korean thing they can find. Their marketing sucks too so I can see those big vanity projects going away. They have another with The Grey Man coming out with Gosling, Chris Evans and Ana de Armas directed by the Russo's coming out, outside of some articles on variety and some youtube trailers you will see nothing about it. If this was coming out for a theater run they would have non stop tv ads building up word of mouth and they could make money ion the theatres but they wont do it

spronk

FPS noob
Don't forget Netflix paid $450m for Knives Out 2 and Knives out 3 coming soon lol

that sorta thing has got to be over though. Red Notice, all the Ryan Reynolds movies, the Adam Sandler movies, Extraction (although Extraction 2 in progress), that Highlander-esque movie with Charlize Theron, Bird Box, etc all were ok but definitely not worth the crazy amounts netflix spent on them.

instead we'll get 50 more shows like IS IT CAKE. wait I've got a pitch, people make pasta dishes but its either meatballs or dog turds.

IS IT DOG SHIT coming soon to Netflix, it works on so many levels

• 2Like

Goatface

project power was $85m and it finished in 7 day views behind lovebirds that cost $16m. bright was $90m, guess won't be getting a 2nd one