The Netflix Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Don't forget Netflix paid $450m for Knives Out 2 and Knives out 3 coming soon lol

that sorta thing has got to be over though. Red Notice, all the Ryan Reynolds movies, the Adam Sandler movies, Extraction (although Extraction 2 in progress), that Highlander-esque movie with Charlize Theron, Bird Box, etc all were ok but definitely not worth the crazy amounts netflix spent on them.

instead we'll get 50 more shows like IS IT CAKE. wait I've got a pitch, people make pasta dishes but its either meatballs or dog turds.

IS IT DOG SHIT coming soon to Netflix, it works on so many levels
Change it to "is it shit" and get Amber Turd to host , twist she has to eat it either way ... print money

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
project power was $85m and it finished in 7 day views behind lovebirds that cost $16m. bright was $90m, guess won't be getting a 2nd one

Sad to hear about Bright but they did an anime offshoot that was pretty bad already. They will continue to successfully push their anime Extraction was good, Gra Man looks good. Paying for those actors is stupid though because most people who watch Netflix are bingers and just about anything eventually hits binge status. Their creative leadership is absolutely terrible though.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
is this the exact moment netflix turned to shit?
PHu06o6cIfAwBoPTZWqsu1YL_ydSwzo1ekWJEX1E6t4.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Oh shit. Is that a prequel/sequel to Trollhunter?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Taylor Tomlinson has become my favorite comedian to watch recently, she's got a couple Netflix specials.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users