The Netflix Thread

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
dope sports movie called hustle. loved it. bit of a rocky movie for basketball. just positive and fun

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Taylor Tomlinson has become my favorite comedian to watch recently, she's got a couple Netflix specials.

Seemed smile worthy at times but not really funny. Mostly it came across as a tv comedy writer spit ballin ideas. In this episode well have her get engaged and she'll be happy for a change, it'll be hilarious. Nope, just mildly funny.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
dope sports movie called hustle. loved it. bit of a rocky movie for basketball. just positive and fun

I liked this movie, it moved at a good pace and told a good story without too much melodrama. If i had any criticism, it's that Adam Sandler's comedic bits fell really flat, which is ironic y'know, since he's the comedian out of the whole cast.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I liked this movie, it moved at a good pace and told a good story without too much melodrama. If i had any criticism, it's that Adam Sandler's comedic bits fell really flat, which is ironic y'know, since he's the comedian out of the whole cast.

If you had said it moved at a medium pace I might have watched it.

• 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
knives out 2 has a title and will be out this holiday 2022. Netflix paid RJ/Daniel Craig $450m for two movies

• 1WTF

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
what’s there to destroy? The first one was woke dumpster fire.

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Mexican steals property from Trump loving white family with the movie ending as she derisively and smuggly stares down on them. It was 100% pure wokeness.

• 3Like

kroenen

Regimen Morum
Another silly thing about this whodunnit movie is that you know who the killer is from what phone he use. Apple don’t want to have their products promoted in the hands of a movie antagonist, so everyone but the killer use Iphones.

• 2Worf
  • 1Seriously?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Mexican steals property from Trump loving white family with the movie ending as she derisively and smuggly stares down on them. It was 100% pure wokeness.

You left out how the powerful female magically knew the drugs were mislabeled but the FUCKING WHITE MALES ended up fucking everything up anyways.

Maybe if you weren't such a xenophobic patriarchal faggot you wouldn't be trying to downplay a brave POC like that

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
You left out how the powerful female magically knew the drugs were mislabeled but the FUCKING WHITE MALES ended up fucking everything up anyways.

Maybe if you weren't such a xenophobic patriarchal faggot you wouldn't be trying to downplay a brave POC like that
Yeah you are right and i take it all back. I am now excited to see what wonderfully diverse stories will be told by Rian Johnson in his attempts to subvert my expectations.

• 1Worf

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Looking forward to knives out 2, the first one was a lot of fun.
Looks like it's got an excellent cast too apart from Mrs Smith.