The Netflix Thread

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Showing an actual vagina is an instant NC-17 rating which is box office death so you will never see one in a movie outside the occasional art house flick that was never going to make money anyway. For the most part TV shows and streaming have followed the same rules even though, as was mentioned, who gives a fuck what the rating is on streaming? This is an interesting development.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Started watching "School of Chocolate" reality TV show. Main dude is some chocolate wizard. The shit he does with it is amazing. Anyway, its interesting because this guy doesnt shit all over the competitors. He is probably the nicest chef/pastry guy I have ever seen. Him and his two assistants walk around during contests offering advice, offering to be an extra hand for a minute if needed, always very supportive. They are there to actually make the contestants better. The bottom two dont get sent home, instead they dont compete the following day and instead they get private instruction from the lead guy on the skills they failed to properly demonstrate in that round.

You see contestants over time actually using the skills and tricks he taught them in previous episodes. One challenge they have to make large chocolate show pieces that have to hung from the ceiling with no supports other than chocolate. He doesnt believe in using the shit they use in cakes (sticks, plastic, supports, wood etc). Everything is 100% edible.

Interesting show if you are into this type of stuff.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Well shit, I'm in. Hopefully it's not a body double?

you realise what vaginal POV means? It means that the gaze of the camera is facing externally from her clunge. If you want to see or imagine a human male penis hurtling towards it like an apollo moon rocket then be my guest, LMAO. As what else would her fanny be looking at

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
It's probably just going to be another Merkin. To be fair though I'm not sure most people really care to see most women's vaginas just like most people don't want to see men's junk.

spronk

FPS noob

netflix spent $450m on that and a sequel

also rumors that netflix is gonna announce its Chronicles of Narnia plans, they bought the rights 4 years ago and have been sitting on them. Supposedly 3-4 huge TV shows, a series of movies, and a few video games. They are going all in on it to be their big fantasy IP to combat Rings of Power and Game of Thrones, especially with Stranger Things ending next season.

Goatface

also rumors that netflix is gonna announce its Chronicles of Narnia plans, they bought the rights 4 years ago and have been sitting on them. Supposedly 3-4 huge TV shows, a series of movies, and a few video games. They are going all in on it to be their big fantasy IP to combat Rings of Power and Game of Thrones, especially with Stranger Things ending next season.

that should be a train wreck.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
That will be goddamn ridiculous. Netflix can't even handle 21st century mainstream Christianity. CS Lewis hardcore no punches pulled Christianity? Not a chance.

that shits gonna be as bad as WOT

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user