The Netflix Thread

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, apparently she is playing a character in the new Wednesday.

1660856180572.png

The villain?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah Gomez doesn't have to be an underwear model, but he's distractingly disgusting to look at
the internet comeback to "haters" is he isnt based on the TV show or movie Gomez, but the comic strip Gomez.
iu

he's still fucking ugly and nobody is buying CZJ would let a mongoloid like Guzman lay a finger on her in any reality.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
he's still fucking ugly and nobody is buying CZJ would let a mongoloid like Guzman lay a finger on her in any reality.
Yea, that shit never happens in real life. It's like someone trying to convince us that an rather attractive woman like Kate Beckinsale would ever date some hideous soyboy like Pete Davidson.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yea, that shit never happens in real life. It's like someone trying to convince us that an rather attractive woman like Kate Beckinsale would ever date some hideous soyboy like Pete Davidson.
is that the guy all the whores are passing around because he has a big cock?

Burns

is that the guy all the whores are passing around because he has a big cock?
Dunno, just seen a picture of him and Kate posted around one of the posts here and looked him up. He was on SNL, but don't know anything else about him. I just had to google "ugly SNL guy" to even get his name again.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Dunno, just seen a picture of him and Kate posted around one of the posts here and looked him up. He was on SNL, but don't know anything else about him. I just had to google "ugly SNL guy" to even get his name again.
last i heard he was dating Kim big butt after she dumped Kanye. if she dropped a super rich black dude for some greasy little shit stain like him, its because he is packing a cannon. probably some freak. and i wouldnt want him playing Gomez either. just admit this is a severe miscast even though Luis Guzman is a great actor.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
he's the ugly snl albino that made one eye mccain famous by mocking him, then yes he got passed around the hollywood hoes, recently w/ kim sextape and he and kanye was beefin over, whatever wrongness manifests in kanyes tiny head, so he showed kayne by tattooing kims kids names on his neck

and they split

Burns

last i heard he was dating Kim big butt after she dumped Kanye. if she dropped a super rich black dude for some greasy little shit stain like him, its because he is packing a cannon. probably some freak. and i wouldnt want him playing Gomez either. just admit this is a severe miscast even though Luis Guzman is a great actor.
The 60's show Gomez played by John Astin was good, but Raul Juiia played the part so well that there was no way they compete with a suave Gomez. So, they might as well go in a different direction with him, I guess.

I vaguely remember seeing some animated Addams Family stuff with a non-suave Gomez (like the Hanna-Barbara wacky race reruns on Sunday morning).

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
he's the ugly snl albino that made one eye mccain famous by mocking him, then yes he got passed around the hollywood hoes, recently w/ kim sextape and he and kanye was beefin over, whatever wrongness manifests in kanyes tiny head, so he showed kayne by tattooing kims kids names on his neck

and they split
Dont forget him bagging Ariana Grande at her peak hotness.

Malakriss

I appreciate when they go the nose ring / tat route because it's the brightest red flag they can wave.

• 2Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Out today and was pretty meh. Pretty tired of the Kevin Hart shtick of the bumbling idiot. Marky Mark is in it for maybe 30 mins.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Malakriss

It's Netflix, it assumes you are 18+ with a credit card so who cares what it gets rated?