The Netflix Thread

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
out today, 2h46m ... hard pass. someone take the hit though and let us know how much T&A there is
I skimmed through it. She showed her tits in a few scenes buts nothing to write home about unless you get hard from seeing a woman slapped around screaming daddy.

From what I saw the movie is absolutely horrible. I really think the retards who worked on Battlefield Earth worked on this. The framing on everything is horrible, as well the visual style in general. One second its 4:3 in black in white and the next its wide screen in color then its back to 4:3 black and white.

You really have to wonder wtf Ana was smoking when she read the script for that and signed onto it.

spronk

FPS noob

coming to netflix/theaters (?) Nov 16th

a movie where a bunch of women watch another women not eat

has Florence Pugh in it though

spronk

FPS noob

women really love stories about serial killers huh, i just don't get the whole fascination. never seen a second of any of these type of shows, the only one i even remotely am interested in watching some day is Mind Hunters and that got cancelled after 2 seasons lol

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

women really love stories about serial killers huh, i just don't get the whole fascination. never seen a second of any of these type of shows, the only one i even remotely am interested in watching some day is Mind Hunters and that got cancelled after 2 seasons lol
I only watched season one and it was good but Cameron Britton is an amazing underused actor

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>

Naw, they just loved LGBTQI+ stories.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

it wasn't cancelled, at the end of s2 it wasn't doing squid games viewship so it's been put on hold, but then that was also right at the start of covid too

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>

Women have the worst taste.

At least Ted Bundy was very charismatic and did some crazy shit during his escapades. Jeffrey was just some 85 degenerate faggot who preyed mostly on similar 85 iq degenerates, women being so engrossed with him should tell you everything.

Last edited:

Goatface

$6.99 a month
Commercials will be 15 or 30 seconds in length and will play before and during content.
four to five minutes of commercials per hour
720p resolution
Nielsen ratings will be used in 2023
Companies will have the ability to prevent ads from appearing on content they deem unsavory or unsuitable
libraries vary from region to region, but estimated anywhere from five to 10 percent of the Netflix library will be unavailable

The price of streaming
Netflix
$6.99 − basic with ads
$9.99 − basic without ads
$15.49 − standard without ads
HBO Max
$9.99 − with ads
$14.99 − without ads
Hulu
$7.99 − with ads
$14.99 − without ads
Paramount+
$4.99 − with ads
$9.99 − without ads
Peacock
$4.99 − premium with ads
$9.99 − without ads
Disney+
$7.99 − with ads*
$10.99 − without ads*
*Available starting in December

• 1Barf

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger

$6.99 a month
Commercials will be 15 or 30 seconds in length and will play before and during content.
four to five minutes of commercials per hour
720p resolution
Nielsen ratings will be used in 2023
Companies will have the ability to prevent ads from appearing on content they deem unsavory or unsuitable
libraries vary from region to region, but estimated anywhere from five to 10 percent of the Netflix library will be unavailable

The price of streaming
Netflix
$6.99 − basic with ads
$9.99 − basic without ads
$15.49 − standard without ads
HBO Max
$9.99 − with ads
$14.99 − without ads
Hulu
$7.99 − with ads
$14.99 − without ads
Paramount+
$4.99 − with ads
$9.99 − without ads
Peacock
$4.99 − premium with ads
$9.99 − without ads
Disney+
$7.99 − with ads*
$10.99 − without ads*
*Available starting in December
Cat Costume GIF

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I can't believe people are willing to watch ads for $5 a month. Watching network shows go to commercial and then just come back instantly because I payed an extra $3 is so wonderful. It would be a good deal at twice the price.

• 1Like

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
Why are peoples sailing the high seas? Let's see... a company pays you to show their advertising on your platform, which you them charge me to watch. All the while, interrupting the broadcast I thought I was paying to watch. Yo ho ho, motherfuckers.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Did none of you have cable? I mean it would be great if tv with commercials was always free, but paying for tv with commercials isn't anything new.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Did none of you have cable? I mean it would be great if tv with commercials was always free, but paying for tv with commercials isn't anything new.
And the public rejected that model as soon as it was an option. That's what led to streaming services booming in the first place. Going back to that shitty model isn't the answer.

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
And the public rejected that model as soon as it was an option. That's what led to streaming services booming in the first place. Going back to that shitty model isn't the answer.
That's the end result when you churn out endless amounts of dogshit.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I mean, the "Freemium" streaming model has been around forever, it's kind of a miracle some of the streaming services held out as long as they did.

How many streaming services are left without this model?

Hulu has it.
Disney+ is getting it.
Netflix is getting it.
Apple TV is rumored to be getting it.
The channel/network specific ones like Paramount and Peacock always had it.
HBO Max has it.
Amazon did it quietly and kind of expertly by buying IMDBTv and then removing a ton of their catalog and putting it on the rebranded Freevee. But most people don't consider Amazon a streaming service anyway since it's part of a Prime membership most people are happy to pay even without the streaming benefits.

This was always an inevitability, the pendulum always shifts too far in one direction that compels people to find alternatives. Then the alternatives become the mainstream and they start changing the model, and the cycle repeats.

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
If there’s ads, why the fuck would I pay any sub fee? Fuck that.
i remember when streaming was picking up i payed for hulu which still had ads but that then enabled mobile/tablet support

yup thats how they will always try to fuck you at every turn, there was a time when you couldn't stream on your phone