The Netflix Thread

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Everything too sharp!

She's not bad, with an extra 30 pounds perhaps, but Drive Angry Amber Heard is God tier hotness and the stuff my dreams are made of. Whether she was crazy or Johnny Depp was crazy is immaterial to me........

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Everything too sharp!

She's not bad, with an extra 30 pounds perhaps, but Drive Angry Amber Heard is God tier hotness and the stuff my dreams are made of. Whether she was crazy or Johnny Depp was crazy is immaterial to me........

I just downloaded Drive Angry, I’ve never seen it. Looking forward to seeing it! You saw her nude scenes from The Informers??

Rime

<Donor>
Living with Yourself was okay/good until the last two episodes, where it takes a steaming pile.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just started watching it. Pretty interesting idea for a show. The 1st episode was compelling enough. However, Brady getting 6 "treatments" is big. Granted, that's all the superbowls, but clone of a clone of a clone of a clone....

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Watching Drive Angry now. Wow this is some B-movie shit, but got damn Heard looks flawless. There has to be some way to buy that quality pussy holy fuck.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I just started watching it. Pretty interesting idea for a show. The 1st episode was compelling enough. However, Brady getting 6 "treatments" is big. Granted, that's all the superbowls, but clone of a clone of a clone of a clone....

513v2ar6NxL._SY445_.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
she's also the chick who accused johnny depp of abusing her, then he in turn accused her of abusing him, assaulting him, making up stuff for #metoo about him to get better jobs, etc. she was also the red headed chick in aquaman

she is pretty much the ultimate in that "the hotter the chick is, the crazier she is" matrix

hot-crazy2.jpg

she is 10 on the hot and crazy scale

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
hot-crazy2.jpg

The best part of this chart is that it starts at 4 because "every woman is at least a 4 crazy".

I am still laughing at that.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Watching The King, came out today. Chalamet is going to be a superstar once he learns how to gain range and and enthusiasm.

He is going to be a fantastic Paul in Dune. Anyway, The King makes me want to play Skyrim or Elder Scrolls IV again.

• 1Like

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
Watching The King, came out today. Chalamet is going to be a superstar once he learns how to gain range and and enthusiasm.

He is going to be a fantastic Paul in Dune. Anyway, The King makes me want to play Skyrim or Elder Scrolls IV again.

Just watched that myself. Enjoyed it a lot, although there are some odd changes for a so-called historical drama, but nothing that detracts from it as a film.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Really enjoyed The King. But, I'm also a sucker for movies set in this era. Kingdom of Heaven, Braveheart, etc. are some of the only movies I'll watch more than once.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I know this is in the movie thread, and I'm going to talk about a series, but I didn't feel like it was really worth its own thread, so I'll just say that I watched that new "post-Apocalyptic teen show" Daybreak. I actually liked it quite a bit. Granted, there are a TON of inconsistencies regarding pretty much every aspect of their new "reality" but that's not really that big of a deal. The characters and their interactions are by far the biggest draw to the show, and most of the characters are just hilarious. Not to mention, it has that whole Ferris Bueller vibe (talking to the camera)...with the real Ferris Bueller!

I'm not going to go into specifics really, but if you watch the trailer you'll see instantly what kind of show it is. I loved a lot of the characters too, but the Principal (Matthew Broderick), Miss Crumble (a teacher), and Angelica (a Hit Girl ripoff) are by far my favorites. And Turbo!

A little warning, there is a decent amount of faggotry in it. By which I mean, two dudes making out. I don't want to watch that, but I can wait it out for the 10 seconds at a time or so; a lot of people can't, that's why I mention it. My coworker that watches every zombie movie ever stopped at the gay kissing part, and hasn't been able to proceed yet. But honestly there probably isn't more than 30-60 seconds total of actual dudes kissing in 10 episodes, and the rest of the show is worth the watch I feel.

I'm not going to say it is awesome or anything, but I might give it a good 7/10 because it is a fun kind of ridiculous that I haven't found much lately. Check it out if that sounds interesting to you.

Oh, and it fairly often brings up, and I feel makes fun of, all kinds of SJW stuff like racism, consent, etc. Or the abundance of food allergies at schools now, all that shit. Even if some of the writers might have agreed with all those SJW things, it still sort of gets made fun of in the show, because who gives a fuck if you're allergic to peanuts when "ghoulies" (their term for zombies) want to eat you?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
My coworker that watches every zombie movie ever stopped at the gay kissing part, and hasn't been able to proceed yet.

Good, glad he did not get to enjoy what you call a great series because of 10 seconds of two men kissing.