The Netflix Thread

spronk

FPS noob
what if they switch faces like face/off

wait they chop their dicks off AND switch faces, the title refers to the faces people make ("i turned gay and grey") when they see them post-op HIRE ME

spronk

FPS noob
this came out today, kids movie

cast is insane - John Krasinkski and his wife Emily Blunt, Danny DeVito, Ian McKellen, Sly Stallone, Gilbert Gottfried, Wallace Shawn ("inconceivable" from Princess Bride), on and on.

Its apparently been stuck in release hell for 3 years and finally is out on Netflix today

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Oh boy... cartoons... hooraaaaay!
giphy.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob

9/16, starring Spider Man and Batman and the dude with the weird face and Pennywise

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

9/16, starring Spider Man and Batman and the dude with the weird face and Pennywise
Pattinson keeps proving that he was horribly typecast because of Twilight. Dude can fucking act. I'm excited.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Elizabeth Harvest. 5/10

Weird as fuck. Slightly interesting at points, but overall mostly boring. Was intrigued because the warning at the beginning said "Graphic Nudity" which I feel should indicate either a ridiculous amount of nudity or a full beaver shot or something. Sadly, no. Some titties, and some long-distance and/or weird lighting bush/merkin, but not anything remotely close to what I'd call "graphic." Hell, I think Beastmaster had more at PG.

Anyway, the main chick is good looking, but in a weird "I'm a fashion model" way: very striking face, too skinny body, small tits. Ciaran Hinds and Carla Gugino are solid. But the concept is one where it tries to be too heady I think, and I didn't really feel like it worked that well. Without going into spoilers (which I think the trailer does too much of), old super-rich guy marries young hot girl, brings her home, shows her around the huge house, tells her she can go anywhere she wants EXCEPT this one room. Duh, of course now she wants to go in there. Add in two creepy-ish helpers/servants, and you can see what mood they are going for.

I finished it, and I guess I didn't hate it, but I can't really say everyone should watch it. I'd be interested to hear what others thought of it though. Maybe I just wasn't in the right mood.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Pattinson keeps proving that he was horribly typecast because of Twilight. Dude can fucking act. I'm excited.

Totally agree. And I’m even watching fucking twilight right now and he’s so bad. But so good in everything else!

and how the fuck did Netflix go from being some depository of shitty movies to making some of the best original programming?? Amazing!

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Binge watching "Episodes" . It's great.
3 minutes of boobs (sister from Peaky Blinders) on Season 2 Episode 6 . Don't even have to wait, bam.
No other nudity. Almost wonder the story behind it

Edit:

Last edited:

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
First.episode is ok. SJW shit is shoehorned in it.

I didn't take it as SJW being shoehorned it. I mean, they are going through the early games, and space invaders was fucking huge, and this dude/dudette won. And he's some absolutely disgusting tranny. Did you see his teeth when they interviewed him after winning? Yikes.

Does anyone have insight on why all the early excellent video games were made in Japan? Space invaders, Pacman, Nintendo, etc?

Also, does anyone have insight on the Atari? I had an Atari but like I was fucking YOUNG, and by the time I have actual memories we had a Nintendo and the Atari was like kinda shitty already. I have played the games online, and honestly they are all fucking garbage. I don't see how E.T. is any worse than literally every other Atari game.