The Netflix Thread

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Watched The Crew over the weekend. I’m a big Kevin James fan and thought it was decently funny for a time killer. Laugh tracks just kill a lot of comedy, I don’t get why there are still used. The vibe of the show took a complete turn in the last episode. Doesn’t sound like the show is gonna be renewed for a season 2.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dark was lightning in a bottle. I am weary of that happening twice.

I will watch Jupiter's legacy. It looks pretty at the very least.

Also a new "Love Death and Robots" is coming out in May as well. The first one was very well done.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
thank god i watched about 20 mins of the first episode and nope'd out, it was real trash. and i happily watch just about anything

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
"Kate is a ruthless assassin who is on a job in Tokyo, and she gets poisoned," Winstead tells EW. "She finds out she has 24 hours to live before the poison kills her, so she sets out on a mission to find out who poisoned her and kill them before she dies. Along the way, she forges this bond with this teenage girl named Ani (Miku Martineau), and they end up taking on this mission together. It's a heartfelt, brutal, assassin story!"

38ad4e37a24d6d59963ce839cb66e7d7.jpg

sounds like chick Cranked. I liked her in Fargo

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If you are able to poison someone without them immediately knowing it is you WTF would you use one that takes a full day to activate?

• 1Worf

Raes

Vyemm Raider
If you are able to poison someone without them immediately knowing it is you WTF would you use one that takes a full day to activate?

The usual reason, so you can make a silly revenge flick where someone gets to avenge their own murder. Taking bets on whether she a.) succeeds in the last minute or two before she dies, b.) succeeds with just enough time to have one last emotional tear-jerking conversation with her little side-kick, or c.) somehow survives. I'm betting on b.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

faille

Molten Core Raider
"Kate is a ruthless assassin who is on a job in Tokyo, and she gets poisoned," Winstead tells EW. "She finds out she has 24 hours to live before the poison kills her, so she sets out on a mission to find out who poisoned her and kill them before she dies. Along the way, she forges this bond with this teenage girl named Ani (Miku Martineau), and they end up taking on this mission together. It's a heartfelt, brutal, assassin story!"

38ad4e37a24d6d59963ce839cb66e7d7.jpg

sounds like chick Cranked. I liked her in Fargo

• 1Like