The Netflix Thread

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Never even knew this was a thing lol

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord

Never even knew this was a thing lol
Damon Albarn is still churning out music, so I don't think he will be sleeping in the poor house over this.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

I threw it into the trash. I'm going to need someone else to bite the bullet and watch. I've been burned too many times with Netflix's racism/sexism.

"diverse family, with Asian teen girl friend, with white male ghost from the 50's". I'm not even going to give them a chance to burn me.

I need to really evaluate how many actually good shows netflix even has at this point.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I threw it into the trash. I'm going to need someone else to bite the bullet and watch. I've been burned too many times with Netflix's racism/sexism.

"diverse family, with Asian teen girl friend, with white male ghost from the 50's". I'm not even going to give them a chance to burn me.

I need to really evaluate how many actually good shows netflix even has at this point.
Im 30 mins in and youre pretty spot on. 5 mins into it there was a ton of racism and political jokes. Its not good even if those werent in the movie.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
bland...

he so desperate for laughs theres a point he just says nogger nogger nogger

didn't laugh once

not even a chuckle

go home chris rock, youre basic

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiki

Log Wizard
It's the same schtick he's been doing the whole time. Profuse Nword, makes race jokes. Now that shit falls deaf, it's just racist in 2023. He didn't say Cracker this time right? Notice the crowd reactions to his jokes as opposed to "what's up baltimore?" he uses when he fumbles. It's night and day.

Cool that it was live but probably not a good decision. Usually you film 2-4 times and take the best cut.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
A LOT of white ppl at this show
b019d8159b51633ebe3df7660ef14387.jpg

all his previous specials have been an entire nog audience, you can tell b/c when the camera pans to the audience you can't see thier faces cuz it's a dark theater

but here, everyone is lit up, it's like the only black ppl are the front row ebt tickets

Maul

Dental Dammer
Not one laugh from that Chris Rock show, turned it off half way in fact. Absolute shit.