The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I hate both teams but the Pats more so...Go Hawks??! Brady is a stud as is Gronk, Wilfork, Solder and Revis. I think Seattle has a better D but the Pats have a much better QB and Gronk so it should be close. Seattle did luck into the SB against a wobbly injured QB so they still haven't impressed me like last year. GB gift wrapped that win.

The Pats game wasn't classy but I was glad to see the Pats pile it on. The Colts are an awful team with an amazing QB and a few other good parts. Reminds me of a guy that once put a 405 into an old VW Beetle. Yeah, the engine was awesome but couldn't he have put some money in other places as well? Hell, the Colts just gave up a season for Luck so the owner/GM didn't even have to do anything for their elite engine.

Column_sl

shitlord
We get one of these idiots every year it seems. Cathan for the Saints, Itlan for the Giants, and now Azeth

They all eventually leave the NFL thread anyway

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
That NFC game sucked. It really felt like the better team lost. I don't see how you kick their ass for 3 quarters and then just utterly melt down like that. Hawks-Pats is a worst case scenario for me as far as super bowl matchups but I guess I'm going to be rooting for the Patriots for the first time ever.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Mike McCarthy is such a stupid shitfuck
Lump in Capers. Defensive meltdown like that he has to should as much of the blame as the players. I don't see how you do Cover 0 at that point (the OT TD). There is no scenario where you give Wilson a 1-on-1 shot down the field, even as bad as he played yesterday.

penalty_sl

shitlord
Lump in Capers. Defensive meltdown like that he has to should as much of the blame as the players. I don't see how you do Cover 0 at that point (the OT TD). There is no scenario where you give Wilson a 1-on-1 shot down the field, even as bad as he played yesterday.
Yea Capers pretty much said if you wanna beat us, you have to take a shot down field. Wilson took the shot and torched them. Pie in the face.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
You mean like Aaron rodgers says that they try to have the balls over inflated, and hope the refs miss that...

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Not that I buy the bs about the air pressure, what exactly would the NFL do if it proved true? Absolutely nothing outside of some fine

Not that I buy the bs about the air pressure, what exactly would the NFL do if it proved true? Absolutely nothing outside of some fine
considering it provided no competitive advantage, probably a fine. if it was something egregious like doctoring a ball before a field goal i bet it'd be a draft pick.

brady scored 17 with the deflated ball in circulation & 28 without it.

Column_sl

shitlord
@Jooka ,Did you even read the article? They said it could be as worse as taking a draft selection from them

Anyway, that's never going to happen. So it's retarded to even talk about.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The refs check them before the game so unless someone was deflating them during its all bullshit. Also the refs could have checked at any point during if someone had said something.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
fuck no. Having to deal with uber for like 8 years and now his retarded little brother azeth has me pulling for Seattle without a doubt. With that being said Uber is much more tolerable these days.
It's tough being the best, but I'm just the man for the job.