The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The Seahawks ran for like 29 yards the first half. It was all Wilson's arm in the first half.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Even Brady likes to troll.

10922717_848048305236321_7704375171936945525_n.0.jpg

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
R. Wilson - 15-22, 268 YDS, 3 TDS

Yep, pedestrian numbers.....
Yes but it was a really close game until the 4th Qtr, 14-10 when Wilson thru his 3rd and Kam gave them their 4th TD putting the game well out of reach. For 3 quarters it was a good close game and KAM is not Rodgers.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Because I don't bother to examine time tables when posting? But he may have a Farve season next year..if he plays..and ill be heartbroken
No, your time table is actually correct. He hurt himself in the San Diego game, or at least that's when this injury happened. But he was horrible from the St. Louis game on.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
someone just commented on weei about those trick plays the patriots did....

a sweet wrinkle- that would be perfectly legal... say vereen or even edelman reports as ineligible and they line up in the 4 lineman setup, AS LONG AS IT IS A LATERAL,,they can still get the ball.

for instance that edelman pass. would have been perfectly legal if edelman had reported as ineligible.. ineligible recievers cannot get a Forward Pass, they can get laterals.

someone just commented on weei about those trick plays the patriots did....

a sweet wrinkle- that would be perfectly legal... say vereen or even edelman reports as ineligible and they line up in the 4 lineman setup, AS LONG AS IT IS A LATERAL,,they can still get the ball.

for instance that edelman pass. would have been perfectly legal if edelman had reported as ineligible.. ineligible recievers cannot get a Forward Pass, they can get laterals.
brah you need to step it up and listen to98.5 the sports hubb

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
I was merely suggesting that Andrew Luck kinda sounds like Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs.
Don't sweat it Phalanx - I was being sarcastic and knew what you were talking about *smirks*.

Radditsu - probably the best clip from the movie.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I actually caught him reading a textbook titled "The History of Concrete"
For those who don't know, Luck did get an Architecture degree at Stanford. That isn't that weird a topic, considering.

Also, what the hell will his retirement home look like, given his near-infinite budget by that point.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Concrete actually has a pretty fucking interesting history.