The New England Patriots 2014 Playoffs Thread

Brady is a great quarterback, but his team carried him to most of those Superbowls.
what? Start naming the superstars that carried Brady to now 3 superbowl appearances and 6 AFC championship appearances since 2004.

the list is something like

Brady
Brady
Brady
Moss

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
I fucking hate Brady but saying he was carried is absurd. He's done more with less than just about anyone. Give the man some credit...

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Could sworn it was said it was a kickers ball on air, but..... Sour grapes

Green bay almost made it... One of those field goals be a touchdown.. They win.

Seattle vs new England,, pats win.

Could sworn it was said it was a kickers ball on air, but..... Sour grapes

Green bay almost made it... One of those field goals be a touchdown.. They win.

Seattle vs new England,, pats win.
rodgers is so goddamn lucky he has an injury as his excuse for throwing INTs and not sealing that game

however, i cant picture anyone talking shit about him. he really is the golden child

if it was the patriots passing ball before the 2nd half started then Brady scored 28 points with it compared to the deflated ball which he scored 17 with

each team brings 12 balls. A few out of the box max-inflated kicking balls, and a few oiled and beaten passing balls min-inflated

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Surprised so many here are taking the Pats. Hawks have the blueprint for beating Brady, get pressure and make life hell back there for him. Without a good running game it'll be even more pronounced.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I think Seattle has a good chance to win personally. I am not on board this Patriots are going to destroy them hype train most of the rest of the board is on.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The majority of the board hates Seattle more than they hate the Patriots, so they are just hoping for that outcome. Personally, I think it will be a thrashing and Brady is going to walk away without that 4th ring.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
I will never pick against the pats.

That said, the front lines will tell the story. Offensively, quick slants, outs, etc, with the line keeping pressure off Brady= they will be able to move the ball= scoring..

Defensively, take away lynch. Control the line, keep Wilson in the pocket. Get pressure.

The game is a toss up, could be close, could be blowout on either side, it all comes down to preparation and execution...

My wife told me she wanted to watch the game last night with me, but she knows how uptight I get watching, I said I will relax when the pats are up by thirty you can watch with me then... Needless to day she didn't bother to watch with me, she watched in the bedroom with the kids whole I watched in the Living room.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
The majority of the board hates Seattle more than they hate the Patriots, so they are just hoping for that outcome. Personally, I think it will be a thrashing and Brady is going to walk away without that 4th ring.
fuck no. Having to deal with uber for like 8 years and now his retarded little brother azeth has me pulling for Seattle without a doubt. With that being said Uber is much more tolerable these days.

i think you perhaps need to step away from your computer every now and then if posters on fohguild & rerolled are affecting your real life feelings