The Office

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Michael is bitten by a rabid racoon but before he knows he has rabies, he flies out to Scranton. On his way in his rental car to go surprise the gang at the office, he runs Pam over in a frothing fit of rabies. Fade to black.

This message brought to you by AWESOME-O 5000.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I know what is going to happen, he is going to give up his company and future to come be with her, I know this. It is going to infuriate me to watch it on screen.
No way. The show ends with the departure of both Jim and Pam fromThe Officethus concluding the Jim and Pam show.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Michael is bitten by a rabid racoon but before he knows he has rabies, he flies out to Scranton. On his way in his rental car to go surprise the gang at the office, he runs Pam over in a frothing fit of rabies. Fade to black.

This message brought to you by AWESOME-O 5000.
Is Adam Sandler playing the rabid racoon?

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Good episode. Finally starting to wind shit down. Glad to see the respect between Dwight and Jim. Dwight finally got what he wanted.

And really glad to see Pam finally see what Jim's giving up for her cunty ass. God I hate her so much.

spronk

FPS noob
SHE PUTS THEIR KIDS TO BED THAT SHIT IS WAY HARDER THAN RUNNING A STARTUP OK

it'll be so fucked up if they put Dwight back with shitty Angela, instead of the super hot farm chick he is banging. We don't really need to even get into how the fuck Angela is almost homeless, apparently in PA senator ex-husbands don't need to pay alimony or child support and evictions occur instantly on a phone call

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I get that he is away from his family a lot. I am in the same situation with a normal job and going to school. Whatever. He is providing for the motherfucking future of their family. I FUCKING WISH I had a startp as an excuse to be away from my family, my god. What a stupid fucking cunt this Pam is. It took random breakroom eavesdropping to get her to understand that yes, this is important? RAHGRLBHAGRL

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Pam is a bitch

Jim finds out about Pam's affair with one of the interns. Pam explains that she did it because Jim wasn't there for her and she felt lonely. Jim is crushed. Pam files for divorce, takes custody of his kids. Pam pushes for massive alimony payments and child support, Jim is pushed out of the house. Dwight offers a place to stay for Jim. Dwight is proud that once awesome Jim is now a poor Jim. He takes pity on him. Jim drives to Dwight's farmhouse with small bags of cloth and other useless things. Jim arrives. He is greeted by Dwight and his new hot wife. Jim is taken to that room where Pam and Jim once slept together in one of Dwight's tour guide motel room. As Jim is about to fall asleep, the loud banging noise takes him by surprise. Jim ventures out to Dwight's cabin. He leans towards the peaking distance by the door. Dwight and his new hot wife are having sex.

The end.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah. Whatever, one more episode. Enjoy the next few years "working" for a paper company you hate before it goes out of business and you drink yourself to an early grave, Jimbro.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
It was like 30 minutes of a good, old fashioned, The Office episode and then 30 minutes of the fucking Pam and Jim show.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I know they were shopping around the "Dwight Farm Show" and thus put it in the office to see how well it polled but were they also thinking about an offshoot with Jim, etc., with the agency? Was half this season just seeing if they could get away with a spin off?