The Office

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I didn't pick up any hints at all that they might have had an affair. I inferred that the writers were simply trying to wrap it up with them being all happy and close and such, after 9 years of Stanley basically just tolerating Phyllis.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah, they were way closer than is normal and I kept waiting for the affair reveal.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
stanley was already having an affair with another woman i think
He mentioned 3 affairs since they'd been filming. I don't recall if they showed 3 before, but it wasn't based on that so much as just her talking about him and the fact they brought up the affairs a couple times. Seemed like something they might have been subtly building to that would have been mildly amusing.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
To be fair they sat next to each other for 20 years and are shown to get along a lot, like when Jim took them to lunch before athlead.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, when he mentioned his 3 affairs, I was thinking i only remembered 2. But maybe my count is off because didn't he have 2 of them going at once?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So I just started watching this on Netflix, and holy fuck is this show hilarious! What season does this show jump the shark in?

Michael may be the best character in a comedy show ever. lol

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
So I just started watching this on Netflix, and holy fuck is this show hilarious! What season does this show jump the shark in?

Welcome to the year 2020!! Weve been waiting for you.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>

There are always funny parts or bits but once Will farrel shows up i fast foward a lot more.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

It starts to lose its steam in the last couple of seasons, but still with some great episodes thrown in. But once Michael leaves it starts to go downhill.

Trivia I just learned yesterday .. there's an episode towards the end with dwight and his family on the farm. It was filmed as a "backdoor pilot" to see how people would take a spinoff of dwight on the farm. apparently failed miserably.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I love those sneaky spinoff test pilot episodes. And I thought that was a great episode.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Warr

<Bronze Donator>

Without spoilers, starts going downhill after season 5 and totally jumps the shark after 7.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff

Gets significantly worse when Carrell leaves but I've still seen every episode dozens of times.

It's finally leaving Netflix next year, I think.

• 2Like

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Seasons 1-4 are some of the best television ever. I love watching it now and knowing they wouldn’t get by with all the racist shit now. If you enjoy this, Veep is pretty fantastic as well.

• 3Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Seasons 1-4 are some of the best television ever. I love watching it now and knowing they wouldn’t get by with all the racist shit now. If you enjoy this, Veep is pretty fantastic as well.
Take it easy on him, he just found The Office... wait till he finds breaking bad or anything past 2008, Veep will be on his list in 2030.

• 2Worf

Maul

Dental Dammer

Ricky Gervais version is way better.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 3 users