A Mod Real Quick
Father sent me pics of his axes. The no name strat is one he hand built

IMG_1269.jpg
IMG_1274.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I wish I liked the sound and feel of gold tops more because they're fucking gorgeous. Just never enjoyed playing them.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I also got that chibson from china. And looking it over its really solid. Real maple top with a veneer, bottom is mahogany, mahogany neck, rosewood fret board. Its even set up decent, it has some work to make action lower and fret job, maybe a new bone nut, but the rest of the wood work is solid. Even the binding job is decent. Only thing really about this thing is the electronics are pure and total shit, but what do you expect for $350. I got these things so my kids can fuck around and maybe learn.
20180723_180205.jpg

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Not a guitar thing but with the price( 1) he is gonna sell it for everyone should be grabbing a copy for your DAW(VST) when it is released

Last edited:

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Pretty extensive list for release. The more I read about it the more I think about getting it

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Yeah been watching this dude for a few years now.

I like the dude from crimson guitars too, hes got a good personality and makes some wicked guitars.

Fuck you for sending me down that rabbit hole. He is obviously a skilled and practiced craftsman but damn he is a twitchy scattered man. Best parts of watching all of those were when they had 'technical difficulties' and the audio was replaced with music. Also as he was building I didnt think it was going come out as aesthetically pleasing as it did, the grain in the top flowed really nicely into the 2 tone finger board. But yeah he needs to STFU more as he builds.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

Pretty extensive list for release. The more I read about it the more I think about getting it
My buddy pre-ordered one. I really want one but at that price id have to hear it first

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I was slightly surprised the first 1000 batch(September) are sold out, but you can pre order for the second batch(November). Steven got a hold of them for a bit and plays around with it.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Pretty interesting guitar from Floyd Rose. Pretty good interview about his life/inventions as well.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

I like how much they are expanding but all I really want right now is the MIDI update to Nolly, lol

EDIT

Good interview with PLINI today from Beato

Last edited:

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
At some point I really just want Kemper/Fractal to release a VST/standalone suite which I get why they don't want to but come on man. Hopefully these artist plugins will push them in the right direction.

Pretty stoked for this evening have tickets to Oysterhead

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

I'm going to the show at the Greek in Berkeley and I'm so fired up. Never had the opportunity to see them on their previous tours. I've listened to that album a ton. Fucking love Pseudo Suicide.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
At some point I really just want Kemper/Fractal to release a VST/standalone suite which I get why they don't want to but come on man. Hopefully these artist plugins will push them in the right direction.

Yeah man I would buy that shit instantly. All these vsts are nice but I'd prefer a single one

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I got a Victoria 20112 amp which is basically a late 50’s Fender Tweed Deluxe 5e3 with a some modern improvements like a better speaker and half power switch. Decided on this over a 12” champ clone for home use. Despite having some of the most archaic and unintuitive volume and tone control this amp sounds insanely good for its niche. Beautiful cleans to amazing rolling stone and Neil young tweed tone. I plugged my acoustic into it and it sounded really nice as well. I’m fucking thrilled with this amp. Only negative so far is getting up into distorted tones, even with the half power switch, is still a little too loud for home use.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
lol, they put out this video and people crashed the website trying to pre register. Even at just a buck he is gonna make a killing on this thing