The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that the universe is infinite. This has yet to be proven or disproven, but we can assure you that there is no end to your selves, your understanding, what you would call your journey of seeking, or your perceptions of the creation.

That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept. To have infinity you must identify or define that infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning. In an Infinite Creator there is only unity. You have seen simple examples of unity. You have seen the prism which shows all colors stemming from the sunlight. This is a simplistic example of unity.

In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that the universe is infinite. This has yet to be proven or disproven, but we can assure you that there is no end to your selves, your understanding, what you would call your journey of seeking, or your perceptions of the creation.

That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept. To have infinity you must identify or define that infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning. In an Infinite Creator there is only unity. You have seen simple examples of unity. You have seen the prism which shows all colors stemming from the sunlight. This is a simplistic example of unity.

In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.
Ra.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>

psilocybe_cubensis_ecuador-600x315.jpg

• 1Jonesing

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Funny seeing the Law of One stuff posted here. The Overton window is really expanding rapidly thanks to Pizzagate, politics, Q, etc., I'm seeing a lot of stuff pop up all over now.

If you're interested in this stuff, check out the Kyballion from 1908, which covers Hermetic principles and philosophy (relations to Masons, Rosicrucians, Golden Dawn etc., all throughout history). The concepts are very similar to Law of One stuff (the same really).

Another interesting read relating to this philosophy and current events -

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Funny seeing the Law of One stuff posted here. The Overton window is really expanding rapidly thanks to Pizzagate, politics, Q, etc., I'm seeing a lot of stuff pop up all over now.

If you're interested in this stuff, check out the Kyballion from 1908, which covers Hermetic principles and philosophy (relations to Masons, Rosicrucians, Golden Dawn etc., all throughout history). The concepts are very similar to Law of One stuff (the same really).

Another interesting read relating to this philosophy and current events -

Very interesting reads. Thanks for those links! Still working my way through them though.

I find the whole law of one sessions to be pretty cool stuff. I know a number of channelers/mediums that can do some incredible things, as can I. But this stuff is on a totally different level.
Makes it easier, at least for me, to grasp remote viewing, etc, as real concepts that can be put to action repeatedly.

• 1Like

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I haven't finished that video but I do have a question... Why do all these guys have the same artwork of the map of the earth on the wall behind them?

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I'm drunk so can't think of the guys names but this guy and the ex army guy and another guy.. Same artwork!!! Is there something about that picture, are they shooting from the same room ??? What's the go there???

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Please watch this...

Despite my misgivings, I did watch this.

I'm not even going to bother giving my opinions, because I've given them countless times already, and this video did nothing to change them. But I ask again: you keep telling me to stop assuming "aliens" when someone mentions UFOs (or UAPs now, as this video deals with), yet you keep showing me videos about aliens. So which is it?

Ok, slight opinion-giving--they're gonna have to do better than "we all know materials have been recovered, including this super-duper alloy that conducts terahertz waveforms which, duh, we all know means anti-gravity!" I think he even said, "There you have it, anti-gravity is out in the public domain!"

I get that it is one in a series of probably hundreds or thousands that he has done, so maybe his "evidence" is hidden in one of those other ones...but yeah...I'm gonna need more than a Washington Times (or whatever it was) article stating we recovered crash materials.

To reiterate, am I supposed to believe in aliens or not?

On a completely different topic, I would love to hear what sort of "medium powers" you have.