The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm super-rustled that YouTube changed their embeds so that now I can't just click "Save for Later" on videos that people like you post. I have to actually open it in YouTube and then click it there. Who thought that was a smart change?? Well, I suppose the bean counters that see a split-second ad impression as valuable would. But fuck them. Adblock 4 lyfe.

Anyway, point being, I want to check out that video at home, it looks interesting.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm super-rustled that YouTube changed their embeds so that now I can't just click "Save for Later" on videos that people like you post. I have to actually open it in YouTube and then click it there. Who thought that was a smart change?? Well, I suppose the bean counters that see a split-second ad impression as valuable would. But fuck them. Adblock 4 lyfe.

Anyway, point being, I want to check out that video at home, it looks interesting.
Its very interesting, but sadly you wont like it. No antigravity was used in that sword's construction.

• 1Worf
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Its very interesting, but sadly you wont like it. No antigravity was used in that sword's construction.
Did they use crystals to channel sunlight to cut it from the rock or is it made of concrete geopolymer paste they put into a sword mold? Oh wait they used subsonic vibrations from a noseflute to will it into being lol.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Did they use crystals to channel sunlight to cut it from the rock or is it made of concrete geopolymer paste they put into a sword mold? Oh wait they used subsonic vibrations from a noseflute to will it into being lol.
giphy.gif

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I dunno. Look it up.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
didn't they use human heads for that?
no, they had a form of very hard rubber they used to play this game. they didnt do it for shits and giggles, the losing team could be sacrificed soon after the game. so you played to win because your life depended on it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Tim from UFOseekers has been going off lately. After he made one of these videos he lost his monetization.