The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm drunk so can't think of the guys names but this guy and the ex army guy and another guy.. Same artwork!!! Is there something about that picture, are they shooting from the same room ??? What's the go there???
weird
jhkM6RZh.jpg

50 bucks on Amazon.
715lWn19QwL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Despite my misgivings, I did watch this.

I'm not even going to bother giving my opinions, because I've given them countless times already, and this video did nothing to change them. But I ask again: you keep telling me to stop assuming "aliens" when someone mentions UFOs (or UAPs now, as this video deals with), yet you keep showing me videos about aliens. So which is it?

Ok, slight opinion-giving--they're gonna have to do better than "we all know materials have been recovered, including this super-duper alloy that conducts terahertz waveforms which, duh, we all know means anti-gravity!" I think he even said, "There you have it, anti-gravity is out in the public domain!"

I get that it is one in a series of probably hundreds or thousands that he has done, so maybe his "evidence" is hidden in one of those other ones...but yeah...I'm gonna need more than a Washington Times (or whatever it was) article stating we recovered crash materials.

To reiterate, am I supposed to believe in aliens or not?

On a completely different topic, I would love to hear what sort of "medium powers" you have.

No, everyone but music tells you its not about aliens. He’s def more out there than most posters in this thread, which is fine, but if you’re going to jump in here and there its really not hard to follow whos saying what. Its not like this thread is a mile a minute.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No, everyone but music tells you its not about aliens. He’s def more out there than most posters in this thread, which is fine, but if you’re going to jump in here and there its really not hard to follow whos saying what. Its not like this thread is a mile a minute.
yeah, i think the concept of space aliens coming to visit us during our ancient past and build rock structures for us to worship them is a complete joke. i do think we had another more advanced species of humans who died out 10.5k years ago. but they werent from fucking space.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
No, he has specifically told me multiple times, both in public and in private, to ignore the aliens part of UFOs and anti-gravity. I mean, I can go ahead and look for specific quotes if work allows, but I'd hope you'd just believe me (and him, if he will confirm it).

I don't just jump in either. I read every post. I freely admit (and have stated many times) that I don't watch most of the videos because I can't listen at work, and once I get home I tend to not even open this site, let alone spend hours and hours trying to catch up on all the videos Chuk alone posts. But aside from that, I follow all the posts, and read all the articles, as long as they aren't just videos. I just don't comment as much as I used to, because I disagree with a lot of it, and who wants that all the time? I've said my piece, I don't need to reiterate it every time someone posts. Maybe that looks like I parachute in, but I assure you, I read it all. I'm even open to the ancient civilization concept that is most of what Chuk posts, I just don't believe every (maybe even most) aspect of it. And neither does Chuk, I know.

I'm particularly interested in, and unconvinced of, the anti-gravity stuff that MFF has dropped over many, many months. Even though I wasted my education, I did get a degree in aeronautical engineering many moons ago, so this stuff is wish-tier for me. Repeatedly he has told me that he has tons and tons of evidence for it, and that I should ignore the "aliens" part of the few things he has produced for me to check out. Yet almost every article or video has aliens front and center. That's why I asked again, because I've asked several times.

Like I said, I know I might look like a parachutist, but I'm definitely not.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
No, he has specifically told me multiple times, both in public and in private, to ignore the aliens part of UFOs and anti-gravity. I mean, I can go ahead and look for specific quotes if work allows, but I'd hope you'd just believe me (and him, if he will confirm it).

I don't just jump in either. I read every post. I freely admit (and have stated many times) that I don't watch most of the videos because I can't listen at work, and once I get home I tend to not even open this site, let alone spend hours and hours trying to catch up on all the videos Chuk alone posts. But aside from that, I follow all the posts, and read all the articles, as long as they aren't just videos. I just don't comment as much as I used to, because I disagree with a lot of it, and who wants that all the time? I've said my piece, I don't need to reiterate it every time someone posts. Maybe that looks like I parachute in, but I assure you, I read it all. I'm even open to the ancient civilization concept that is most of what Chuk posts, I just don't believe every (maybe even most) aspect of it. And neither does Chuk, I know.

I'm particularly interested in, and unconvinced of, the anti-gravity stuff that MFF has dropped over many, many months. Even though I wasted my education, I did get a degree in aeronautical engineering many moons ago, so this stuff is wish-tier for me. Repeatedly he has told me that he has tons and tons of evidence for it, and that I should ignore the "aliens" part of the few things he has produced for me to check out. Yet almost every article or video has aliens front and center. That's why I asked again, because I've asked several times.

Like I said, I know I might look like a parachutist, but I'm definitely not.

it doesn't matter, music is all over the place with this stuff, me chuk and a few others stand squarely where he stated a couple posts up so you can't be generalizing music posts to this whole thread in general. Or you can I guess

edit: even though I don't believe a lot of his stuff I still enjoy mff posts in here

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
it doesn't matter, music is all over the place with this stuff, me chuk and a few others stand squarely where he stated a couple posts up so you can't be generalizing music posts to this whole thread in general. Or you can I guess

edit: even though I don't believe a lot of his stuff I still enjoy mff posts in here
I'm completely confused. I quoted Music's post, and specifically addressed him. Where did I generalize what any of the rest of you say or think?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I'm completely confused. I quoted Music's post, and specifically addressed him. Where did I generalize what any of the rest of you say or think?

I figured you were using the "royal" you and referring to the thread in general. Guess not, but trying to get in the weeds with music is like trying to fuck a door jam, it might end up being fulfilling but likely will end in disaster.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I figured you were using the "royal" you and referring to the thread in general. Guess not, but trying to get in the weeds with music is like trying to fuck a door jam, it might end up being fulfilling but likely will end in disaster.
Well, he's made an effort to communicate with me, so I respect that and am not going to just completely ignore him or something.

And I would have thought that asking about his medium powers would make it clear, but perhaps it was too vague of a post.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
yeah, i think the concept of space aliens coming to visit us during our ancient past and build rock structures for us to worship them is a complete joke. i do think we had another more advanced species of humans who died out 10.5k years ago. but they werent from fucking space.

I dont think its out of the realm of possibility. And also I dont think they built rock structures either, but they could of shared some basic engineering knowledge and the like. Maybe the used early human mongoloids as slaves to do some mining or some type of harvesting work for them and the skills were picked up along the way...etc.. I think its a more plausible idea than some sky god creating everything.

But then the other side of me says, ok so then they visited in the past, why not visit again or since?

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I dont think its out of the realm of possibility. And also I dont think they built rock structures either, but they could of shared some basic engineering knowledge and the like. Maybe the used early human mongoloids as slaves to do some mining or some type of harvesting work for them and the skills were picked up along the way...etc.. I think its a more plausible idea than some sky god creating everything.

But then the other side of me says, ok so then they visited in the past, why not visit again or since?
i dunno, hypothetical Aliens who can come all these light years to visit earth, probably have everything they ever needed and we are just a bunch of pissants to them. like, what good is gold or diamonds or anything to a species that can travel such vast distances? the only theory i can say, "hey maybe" to is they needed to recolonize their race and intermingled DNA with our own. but there is nothing that points to that. Brian Foerster talks about those elongated skulls and insinuates those are some kind of otherkin race. but he's got nothing conclusive. its very sketchy. my theory is neanderthals were the master race and we were the dumbfucks who took over after they went extinct for whatever reason. they left a bunch of enigmatic structures we coopted for our own purposes and history only credits us and not them.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I'm pretty specific with my views. Definitely not "all over the map". Open to possibilites though. Maybe that in itself throws some of you off and makes it seems like I'm a mess ;)

Void Void knows my opinions better than most. Respect the hell outta him. Probably seems like a long troll job with me not pitching the evidence of antigrav. Eventually, RL first. Thanks for your continued understanding bro.

I dont think Aliens from off world are the answer.
Is it in a list of possibilities?

The common answer is yes since we cant seem to put our fingers on exactly What has been viewed in our skies from at least the 1930s onward.

There are recovered pieces of ships. They all have the same characteristics. It's something we cany reproduce. Yet. A really solid theory is that we could possibly 3d print the same elemental structure, but it would have to be done in space to keep the temperatures correct amongst other things(I would need to reread the article to be more specific).

The simple fact of the matter is, these things have been encountered by our Navy and Military for years. They are at a crossroads where it's a big enough possible threat that our Government is actually going public about it.
Specifically, Congress is in the information loop and is directing the public disclosure.
Furthermore, If you think that it was just a weird one off by the Nimitz group, your retarded. They said they see Fleets of them. Cloaking and submerging right in front of pilots eyes, moving in ways that defy our understanding of physics.

Is it possible to have a discussion about WHAT they are and How they could theoretically work without having the same old, very tiresome, debate about whether UFOs are actually real?
Let's move past that shit and get with the times here.
If you want to call them UAPs to jump past the auto conspiracy our brains tell us about, that's cool. Whatever moves you forward.

Feel free to message me on this or any other subject we talk about here. I generally respond pretty quick.

I gotta get back to work. Talk later. Love shitting on company time.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm pretty specific with my views. Definitely not "all over the map". Open to possibilites though. Maybe that in itself throws some of you off and makes it seems like I'm a mess ;)

Void Void knows my opinions better than most. Respect the hell outta him. Probably seems like a long troll job with me not pitching the evidence of antigrav. Eventually, RL first. Thanks for your continued understanding bro.

I dont think Aliens from off world are the answer.
Is it in a list of possibilities?

The common answer is yes since we cant seem to put our fingers on exactly What has been viewed in our skies from at least the 1930s onward.

There are recovered pieces of ships. They all have the same characteristics. It's something we cany reproduce. Yet. A really solid theory is that we could possibly 3d print the same elemental structure, but it would have to be done in space to keep the temperatures correct amongst other things(I would need to reread the article to be more specific).

The simple fact of the matter is, these things have been encountered by our Navy and Military for years. They are at a crossroads where it's a big enough possible threat that our Government is actually going public about it.
Specifically, Congress is in the information loop and is directing the public disclosure.
Furthermore, If you think that it was just a weird one off by the Nimitz group, your retarded. They said they see Fleets of them. Cloaking and submerging right in front of pilots eyes, moving in ways that defy our understanding of physics.

Is it possible to have a discussion about WHAT they are and How they could theoretically work without having the same old, very tiresome, debate about whether UFOs are actually real?
Let's move past that shit and get with the times here.
If you want to call them UAPs to jump past the auto conspiracy our brains tell us about, that's cool. Whatever moves you forward.

Feel free to message me on this or any other subject we talk about here. I generally respond pretty quick.

I gotta get back to work. Talk later. Love shitting on company time.
Proof please.

• 1Triggered

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
TR3B Astra and Aurora soon to be covered with the best details I could find. Including "counterintelligence" to keep them quiet.

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i dunno, hypothetical Aliens who can come all these light years to visit earth, probably have everything they ever needed and we are just a bunch of pissants to them. like, what good is gold or diamonds or anything to a species that can travel such vast distances? the only theory i can say, "hey maybe" to is they needed to recolonize their race and intermingled DNA with our own. but there is nothing that points to that. Brian Foerster talks about those elongated skulls and insinuates those are some kind of otherkin race. but he's got nothing conclusive. its very sketchy. my theory is neanderthals were the master race and we were the dumbfucks who took over after they went extinct for whatever reason. they left a bunch of enigmatic structures we coopted for our own purposes and history only credits us and not them.
Peter F. Hamilton was in town a few months ago and was talking about this, he's a scifi writer whose job is basicaly writting about aliens invading, since raiding earth for water or food wouldn't satisfy his audience he said he spent a lot of time thinking about possible reasons for aliens to visit us, and came to a similar conclusion: they could be after our DNA. It's possible to imagine a trajectory in which humans would rely more and more on AI on everything, like those uber drivers that can't drive you anywhere without googlemaps when a taxi drivers 20 years ago would have ingested a rather large amount of data to be able to function, so what happens down the road when your "phone" tells you where to walk, what to eat, when to sleep, what to buy, who to date, etc.. Maybe then a some point humans (or aliens) become dumber and dumber and progress come to an alt, and if you've achieved FTL travel you're better off harvesting DNA somewhere rather than restarting evolution in a way or another and wait a few dozens of centuries.

Then it'd be a pretty unimpressive visit, a ship coming in, taking some blood or whatever from a few hundreds of people et voila. I guess you could imagine them leaving a gift in form of some of their DNA. It could also explain why they wouldn't come back, nor stay or invade.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
Peter F. Hamilton was in town a few months ago and was talking about this, he's a scifi writer whose job is basicaly writting about aliens invading, since raiding earth for water or food wouldn't satisfy his audience he said he spent a lot of time thinking about possible reasons for aliens to visit us, and came to a similar conclusion: they could be after our DNA. It's possible to imagine a trajectory in which humans would rely more and more on AI on everything, like those uber drivers that can't drive you anywhere without googlemaps when a taxi drivers 20 years ago would have ingested a rather large amount of data to be able to function, so what happens down the road when your "phone" tells you where to walk, what to eat, when to sleep, what to buy, who to date, etc.. Maybe then a some point humans (or aliens) become dumber and dumber and progress come to an alt, and if you've achieved FTL travel you're better off harvesting DNA somewhere rather than restarting evolution in a way or another and wait a few dozens of centuries.

Then it'd be a pretty unimpressive visit, a ship coming in, taking some blood or whatever from a few hundreds of people et voila. I guess you could imagine them leaving a gift in form of some of their DNA. It could also explain why they wouldn't come back, nor stay or invade.

The most optimal version of that is you take your own decadent, dumb genetics and breed children of your own species in an environment that's harsh and primitive enough to keep them competitive and sharp and dynamic.

So we're not in a zoo or a simulation.....we're in a FARM.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
The most optimal version of that is you take your own decadent, dumb genetics and breed children of your own species in an environment that's harsh and primitive enough to keep them competitive and sharp and dynamic.

Don't forget to fake a fossil record or use your homeworld but remove all traces of your past development!

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

goetia_girls_the_matrix.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users