The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
So what timeframe are we looking at for these aliens and UFOs to be officially declared as real? How soon will these new and amazing energy sources be revealed? When can I expect to book my first trip on an anti-gravity ship?

Because I've been alive 50 years, and it is always seemingly just around the corner. I'm not sure how much longer I can wait.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
So what timeframe are we looking at for these aliens and UFOs to be officially declared as real? How soon will these new and amazing energy sources be revealed? When can I expect to book my first trip on an anti-gravity ship?

Because I've been alive 50 years, and it is always seemingly just around the corner. I'm not sure how much longer I can wait.
Have you had a chance to watch the first episode of this series Void Void
The timeline the "insiders" have suggested is by 2024 we would be given confirmation.
Realistically, I'd guess in the next 20 years.
I believe that the military or black projects wont be disclosed due to public outrage for hiding it for so long.
What makes sense is for the Stars group to replicate the tech publicly. Which is the point of that organization. (I think the Media aspect that Delonge has been pushing is wrong and needs to be chopped)
Once it's been proven, then the military has a cover of sorts to be able to divulge thier tech. Probably slowly.
Really, only the UFO community would be outraged. Luckily the community isnt followed by the main majority of the planet, so that idea of disclosure has more weight.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The timeline the "insiders" have suggested is by 2024 we would be given confirmation.
I believe that the military or black projects wont be disclosed due to public outrage for hiding it for so long.
What makes sense is for the Stars group to replicate the tech publicly. Which is the point of that organization. (I think the Media aspect that Delonge has been pushing is wrong and needs to be chopped)
Once it's been proven, then the military has a cover of sorts to be able to divulge thier tech. Probably slowly.
Really, only the UFO community would be outraged. Luckily the community isnt followed by the main majority of the planet, so that idea of disclosure has more weight.
No, I haven't watched it. I typed out a bunch of stuff that will probably be taken the wrong way, but I can realize that I'm in a bad mood because tomorrow my dad goes in for triple bypass surgery and a valve replacement. You're a good guy, and I realized that I might upset you with what I typed, and I don't want to do that. Just suffice it to say that I probably won't ever watch it, because it won't do anything at all to change my mind. I know that is dismissive of me, and close-minded, and I admit it. But, I know that it will do nothing to change my mind, and at least I'm being honest about that. My very first post in this thread (I think) laid out what kind of evidence it would take to convince me of aliens being here on earth, and watching a guy on TV isn't part of it.

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be a dick. I respect your opinion, but unless the aliens get out on my front lawn, it is unlikely I'm going to ever change my mind. Sorry.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
during the 90s when Clinton confirmed the existence of Area 51, the UFO guys all talked about "any day now" UFOs will be confirmed. yeah well 20+ years later and they're still saying the same thing. as Void alluded to, it seems fresh and new for a younger guy, but as you get older the "any day now" stuff gets really annoying. i graduated to the "let me know when its confirmed" category. i know it annoys you when we act skeptical of this stuff, its nothing personal. you gotta see it from our perspective. before my time, they were talking about "any day now" alien stuff back in the 1950s. and the excuse of "the government covered it all up" doesnt work anymore either. our government is so dysfunctional, i greatly doubt they could keep a secret like this for so long. with all these classified leaks to the press. nobody ever leaks clear evidence of space ships or ETs, the best we get is some fuzzy blip on a fighter jet cam which could be anything. when the soviet union collapsed, the only evidence we got about their UFO history was they used it as propaganda to cover up for their rocket/military testing during the cold war. the UK guy Nick Pope who is a UFO true believer, has never produced a damned thing and he swears up and down the evidence is "out there". well ok , nick, where?

and the really big question is, if we know about aliens, why havent we released that info? the answer we always got was people would change their religions and there would be riots in the streets, plus we gotta keep it secret because we dont want anyone to know we captured a crashed space ship and have been reverse engineering their technology since the 1940s. the confirmation of aliens wouldnt do any of those things, the religious would be happy because that would confirm their view of god as a misinterpretation of aliens. nobody would riot , they would go, aliens eh? cool", or some edgelords would say, "is that it? meh." keeping alien tech secret serves no purpose and wouldnt piss anyone, again people would just be mildly pleased or disappointed that we havent gleaned more in 70 years.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
No, I haven't watched it. I typed out a bunch of stuff that will probably be taken the wrong way, but I can realize that I'm in a bad mood because tomorrow my dad goes in for triple bypass surgery and a valve replacement. You're a good guy, and I realized that I might upset you with what I typed, and I don't want to do that. Just suffice it to say that I probably won't ever watch it, because it won't do anything at all to change my mind. I know that is dismissive of me, and close-minded, and I admit it. But, I know that it will do nothing to change my mind, and at least I'm being honest about that. My very first post in this thread (I think) laid out what kind of evidence it would take to convince me of aliens being here on earth, and watching a guy on TV isn't part of it.

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be a dick. I respect your opinion, but unless the aliens get out on my front lawn, it is unlikely I'm going to ever change my mind. Sorry.
ohyou.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
during the 90s when Clinton confirmed the existence of Area 51, the UFO guys all talked about "any day now" UFOs will be confirmed. yeah well 20+ years later and they're still saying the same thing. as Void alluded to, it seems fresh and new for a younger guy, but as you get older the "any day now" stuff gets really annoying. i graduated to the "let me know when its confirmed" category. i know it annoys you when we act skeptical of this stuff, its nothing personal. you gotta see it from our perspective. before my time, they were talking about "any day now" alien stuff back in the 1950s. and the excuse of "the government covered it all up" doesnt work anymore either. our government is so dysfunctional, i greatly doubt they could keep a secret like this for so long. with all these classified leaks to the press. nobody ever leaks clear evidence of space ships or ETs, the best we get is some fuzzy blip on a fighter jet cam which could be anything. when the soviet union collapsed, the only evidence we got about their UFO history was they used it as propaganda to cover up for their rocket/military testing during the cold war. the UK guy Nick Pope who is a UFO true believer, has never produced a damned thing and he swears up and down the evidence is "out there". well ok , nick, where?

and the really big question is, if we know about aliens, why havent we released that info? the answer we always got was people would change their religions and there would be riots in the streets, plus we gotta keep it secret because we dont want anyone to know we captured a crashed space ship and have been reverse engineering their technology since the 1940s. the confirmation of aliens wouldnt do any of those things, the religious would be happy because that would confirm their view of god as a misinterpretation of aliens. nobody would riot , they would go, aliens eh? cool", or some edgelords would say, "is that it? meh." keeping alien tech secret serves no purpose and wouldnt piss anyone, again people would just be mildly pleased or disappointed that we havent gleaned more in 70 years.
Yeah, that's pretty much where I'm at. Thanks for saying it better than I could.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
If I wasnt such an optimist, I'm sure I'd be in the same boat as you dudes. And I do love a good speculation on things that may or may not be real ;)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Which do we think will be public first?

Alien contact, ghosts or antartican lizardmen?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Which do we think will be public first?

Alien contact, ghosts or antartican lizardmen?
call me crazy, but i think there is actually something to the idea of "ghosts". not the silly hollywood ghosts, but more of an after image of certain events. maybe its just a feeling you can have. but i think there is something there.

• 2Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
call me crazy, but i think there is actually something to the idea of "ghosts". not the silly hollywood ghosts, but more of an after image of certain events. maybe its just a feeling you can have. but i think there is something there.
Friends wife is a medium. Pretty amazing, on the spot medium. I dont know if that means ghosts, but theres clearly something there, ya know?

• 2Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Friends wife is a medium. Pretty amazing, on the spot medium. I dont know if that means ghosts, but theres clearly something there, ya know?
I sense that someone close to you died, perhaps a grandparent? They want to make contact.

• 1GreNeg

Del

Vyemm Raider

Evangelicals aside, you seriously don't think the public would be pissed off if they found out the government has been hiding free energy and other insanely advanced technology from them for X decades, ESPECIALLY the global warming cult?

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Evangelicals aside, you seriously don't think the public would be pissed off if they found out the government has been hiding free energy and other insanely advanced technology from them for X decades, ESPECIALLY the global warming cult?
That depends on if we were able to use that free energy. From what i can tell. None of our stuff has that, so no, nobody will be pissed if they found out we had been trying to develop free energy tech and failing. Ditto those zero g turns and impregnable hulls.

• 2Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
That depends on if we were able to use that free energy. From what i can tell. None of our stuff has that, so no, nobody will be pissed if they found out we had been trying to develop free energy tech and failing. Ditto those zero g turns and impregnable hulls.
Speculating again based on multiple sources that may or mat not be accurate.
The hulls are penetratable, but the field around the hull distorts time/space.
An example of a supposed test of the field characteristics was, they placed a burning candle within reach of where the field manifests. When they fired up the field, it appeared as if the flame was frozen in place. Time moved different inside the field.
It sure would be cool to learn if that's all bullshit or proper science. Preferably before I die.

Considering that they can crash into the earth, but objects cannot touch the ships, it makes sense.

• 1Like