The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Pretty good fake!

This is the shit that pisses me off. The shills paid to produce these fakes need 2 ufos to the back of the head.
They detract from the legitimate object videos caught on the moon, on NASA feeds, earth captures, etc.

The faction that wants to keep UFOs in the same "they're all swamp gas" category just won't give up.

I almost want to form a new movement pushing for clear standards for recordings and sightings. Seal of authenticity that carries weight and is respected. Sucks that I'm only one guy.
Someone clone me plz. (Yes that is terrifying. Even to me lulz)

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This is the shit that pisses me off. The shills paid to produce these fakes need 2 ufos to the back of the head.
They detract from the legitimate object videos caught on the moon, on NASA feeds, earth captures, etc.

The faction that wants to keep UFOs in the same "they're all swamp gas" category just won't give up.

I almost want to form a new movement pushing for clear standards for recordings and sightings. Seal of authenticity that carries weight and is respected. Sucks that I'm only one guy.
Someone clone me plz. (Yes that is terrifying. Even to me lulz)
there are legitimate UFO videos? :p

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
artist rendition of what alien lifeforms might look like
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I watched this video from Joe Scott last week about how cephalopods are possibly analogous to what we can expect when (if?) we encounter alien intelligence. He noted that there’s a compelling argument that cephalopods are ancient aliens. Of course the argument breaks down with modest investigative effort.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I watched this video from Joe Scott last week about how cephalopods are possibly analogous to what we can expect when (if?) we encounter alien intelligence. He noted that there’s a compelling argument that cephalopods are ancient aliens. Of course the argument breaks down with modest investigative effort.

Could have sworn they had something like 33k more coding protein genes than homosapiens, thus the running theory that the bacteria they were built, or the eggs of squid/octopus came from non earth origin, possibly a comet. Especially given the stunning range of abilities unlike anything else on earth. Given the highly complex genome.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like

Turkish

Caaaan do
Have UFO sightings gone up now that everyone walks around with a camera on them at all times?

• 1Dislike
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande

I saw that video, he says at the start that they COULD be aliens given how different they are, but at the end says that they are confirmed not to be as although a lot of their genetic code is different, they do share genes with us and therefore we have a common ancestor.

It's a great video though.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
legit ones? how were they verified?
I'm still fucked up by Coronavirus bro, so no bueno.
I posted the video of the ISS cam operator following that ufo.
Go read about what nasa and other agencies said about it.
You may need to dig a bit.
Good luck.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Good luck.

lol

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Anti gravity.. Antifuckinggravity!!!!!!!
Bro, that's my line! Hah, it's hilarious that it isn't just me busting his balls now.

I've been waiting for anti-gravity proof forever :( Feels bad man.

Get over the Corona MFF, you're crazy as fuck but we still need you.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Bro, that's my line! Hah, it's hilarious that it isn't just me busting his balls now.

I've been waiting for anti-gravity proof forever :( Feels bad man.

Get over the Corona MFF, you're crazy as fuck but we still need you.
I believe it can be done and I'd love to know how.. I'm not having a go, I just want to read what his got.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

Good luck.

@a_skeleton_03 is this the MFF schtick you were describing?

Couldnt find your original post from 2 weeks ago

Last edited:
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Could have sworn they had something like 33k more coding protein genes than homosapiens, thus the running theory that the bacteria they were built, or the eggs of squid/octopus came from non earth origin, possibly a comet. Especially given the stunning range of abilities unlike anything else on earth. Given the highly complex genome.
Ya except the fact that they use the exact same 20 amino acids to build those proteins that all other life on Earth uses. When you find life using a different AA then you have found extraterrestrial life. Until then its all just earthly evolution.

• 4Like