The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I tagged one of those videos to watch later, the one about possible use of waterways and tubes to float the blocks to the top of the pyramids (probably was Chuk that posted it), and watched it this weekend when I was bored. Even if that's not how it was done, it kills me that people will immediately dismiss a pretty fucking simple solution like that in favor of aliens. Not just dismiss, but actively belittle anyone that doesn't believe it was "literally impossible and therefore, ergo, ipso facto, must be aliens/angels/lizard people".

I've said it before, it is the exact same mentality that makes people double down on chiropractic/massage nonsense (I'm talking the "I can fix anything, including cancer, by adjusting the proper vertebrae or touching a certain spot on your foot") or homeopathic remedies like essential oils, face creams, etc. They want to feel smarter than everyone else by knowing something the rest of us don't. If you start to discredit their secret knowledge in any way, that attacks their view of themselves as being smarter, which is why they are usually so rabid in protecting even the dumbest ideas. You aren't just criticizing an idea, you are criticizing their self-image.

<trumpsad.jpg>
i dunno if that was me, but i agree, the aliens/gods/angels thing is a cancer that needs to be stopped before it spreads. even The Antikythera mechanism which is very much a man made device and only a few thousand years old has been hijacked by the "gods and ET" crowd. all that shit does is make people think you're a fuicking retard and even if you dont think it was aliens or gods, but speculate it was an older more advanced human civilization, they still think you're really talking about fucking aliens, so you get lumped into the retard bin too. shit like that is why we have people like zawi hawass preserving the status quo no matter what.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Sure are a lot of medicines that started out as traditional remedies until chemists came along and refined them.
Sure, and very few people are skeptical about that kind of stuff. The principles arent crazy. "This plant has some unidentified compound in it that helps with headaches". Scientists can work with that and identify a compound and test its efficacy against headaches.

Theres no real conflict between "traditional medicine" and Western medicine.

With homeopathy, you dont have to go beyond a quick reading of the basic principles to understand its bullshit. Homeopathic "remedies" are literally water. There isnt anything here scientists can work with to identify why these water molecules are supposedly magical and healing while other water molecules are not.

Most people I know who propose that homeopathic remedies might work have never actually read how homeopathic remedies are supposed to work. They dont realize its bullshit from the ground up. They usually think homeopathic just means "natural".

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
So I am currently researching and writing a 30 minute Bigfoot horror short.

Anyone here got any really good Bigfoot documents, films, stories, pics they find creepy or just interesting? I've done lots of basic research but I know some of you weirdos spend a lot more time on the internet than I do and come across stuff I might have missed.

I don't, but I can say with 90% certainty I heard a bigfoot while I lived in Washington. My house was on a ridge overlooking the south prairie / wilkerson valley area (past orting) and I was having my morning coffee at about 4am on my porch, and I heard this guttural large mammal scream/roar from an obviously large distance away (like miles into the valley forest), but it was so loud and had so much base the first thing I thought of was some insanely large African gorilla had just been injured and i'm wracking my brain trying to think of what could make that sort noise. Then it hit me, I just heard a bigfoot getting it's fuck on or hitting it's shin on a rock or something.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
i dunno if that was me, but i agree, the aliens/gods/angels thing is a cancer that needs to be stopped before it spreads. even The Antikythera mechanism which is very much a man made device and only a few thousand years old has been hijacked by the "gods and ET" crowd. all that shit does is make people think you're a fuicking retard and even if you dont think it was aliens or gods, but speculate it was an older more advanced human civilization, they still think you're really talking about fucking aliens, so you get lumped into the retard bin too. shit like that is why we have people like zawi hawass preserving the status quo no matter what.

I'm not sure where this aliens stuff is coming from, maybe we accidentally linked a vid or something but keeping up with this thread no one is really pointing at aliens. Possibly pre dryas advanced civs but that's as far as I'd go with a strait face.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I don't, but I can say with 90% certainty I heard a bigfoot while I lived in Washington. My house was on a ridge overlooking the south prairie / wilkerson valley area (past orting) and I was having my morning coffee at about 4am on my porch, and I heard this guttural large mammal scream/roar from an obviously large distance away (like miles into the valley forest), but it was so loud and had so much base the first thing I thought of was some insanely large African gorilla had just been injured and i'm wracking my brain trying to think of what could make that sort noise. Then it hit me, I just heard a bigfoot getting it's fuck on or hitting it's shin on a rock or something.

So it was super deep and bassy? Some of the more popular ones I heard online were like these high-pitched wails

For some reason I find the audio recordings of Bigfoot to be some of the spookiest shit out there. Ghost vids and demon possession shit? Meh.

Some redneck with a dictation machine wondering in the woods at 0200 with those shrieks and shit.....

8112.gif

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
So it was super deep and bassy? Some of the more popular ones I heard online were like these high-pitched wails

For some reason I find the audio recordings of Bigfoot to be some of the spookiest shit out there. Ghost vids and demon possession shit? Meh.

Some redneck with a dictation machine wondering in the woods at 0200 with those shrieks and shit.....

8112.gif

if I remember right, was like 16 years ago, I just remember my conclusion was 'huh, bigfoot' and back then, as well as now, I don't believe in bigfoot. but I believe there's something that sounds just like a bigfoot

• 1Like

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
So I am currently researching and writing a 30 minute Bigfoot horror short.

Anyone here got any really good Bigfoot documents, films, stories, pics they find creepy or just interesting? I've done lots of basic research but I know some of you weirdos spend a lot more time on the internet than I do and come across stuff I might have missed.

Missing 411?

Missing 411 seeks the answer to the unsolved disappearances of Thousands of visitors in our National Parks & Forests, all under similar circumstances.

There are certain areas of our National Parks that are no-go zones, like the Muslim no-go zones in Europe. When people go missing in those areas, Green Berets are called in to retrieve the remains.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm not sure where this aliens stuff is coming from, maybe we accidentally linked a vid or something but keeping up with this thread no one is really pointing at aliens. Possibly pre dryas advanced civs but that's as far as I'd go with a strait face.
same here, an older civilization that was wiped out by a documented cataclysm isnt far fetched. you start throwing magic and little green men in the mix i will nope right out.

man is pretty damned old.
17000 years ago we had these drawings
Lascaux_painting.jpg

hardly stick figures by dumb ape men.

• 1Like

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Missing 411?
That looks rad as hell! I mean it looks terrible and spooky, but that is exactly the kind of shit I am looking for. Thanks!

if I remember right, was like 16 years ago, I just remember my conclusion was 'huh, bigfoot' and back then, as well as now, I don't believe in bigfoot. but I believe there's something that sounds just like a bigfoot
Bigfoot is my guilty pleasure. I know it's all crap but that is just the one thing I always seem to go full Mulder on.

7e3.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
This isn't bullshit, I'm not saying it's Bigfoot. But, totally legit, there are 58 clusters in the US and Canada that are unofficial no-go zones. Park Rangers, Law Enforcement, search and rescue, etc. are not allowed in - only US Spec Ops Green Berets.

The remains they bring out are often mutilated.

Many of these areas were known to Native American Tribes as places not to go.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
This isn't bullshit, I'm not saying it's Bigfoot. But, totally legit, there are 58 clusters in the US and Canada that are unofficial no-go zones. Park Rangers, Law Enforcement, search and rescue, etc. are not allowed in - only US Spec Ops Green Berets.

I do not believe this.

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Many of these areas were known to Native American Tribes as places not to go.
assuming this is true, the green beret would have clobbered the fuck out of any threat in those "no go" areas the very first time they had to go out. they also would have set up strict fencing to keep anyone from going there. sorry, not buying it.

• 1Picard

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
sorry, not buying it.

Look into it for yourself. Make up your own mind.

I don't think it's Bigfoot. I think we have mexican gangs infesting the national parks.

You know, "gangs" that have been around for hundreds of years.

• 1Like

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>

I don't think it's Bigfoot. I think we have mexican gangs infesting the national parks.

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

38359940-1f8b-41d0-a345-8fc6890875f5_1.ff8df6731df84d11d34d0780c92d6b4d.jpeg

My script just took a turn.

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

mexican gangs that the green beret can't handle?

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I was referring to the Lumies of the world. You know, the ones that are convinced there is no possible way man could have built the pyramids, even today!! So it has to be angels or aliens.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users