The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
imo they need to lidar peru esp by the nasca line area machu pichu etc and most of south america

• 4Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
imo they need to lidar peru esp by the nasca line area machu pichu etc and most of south america
Nazca is pretty much what you see is what you get. no vegetation. although people are still discovering new Nazca lines as recently as a few months ago. Lidar wouldnt help much. South America is just such a huge continent. they usually only Lidar an area where artifacts have already been found and so they expect to see settlements. the surprises come when its revealed the settlements are in fact massive metropolises which may have housed as many as a million people at one time. personally, i wish they would Lidar more european forests. or even Russia. i bet Siberia holds a lot of secrets to our past.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
But the Nasca line peeps had to come from somewhere. And lidar the whole Inca trail area cusco machu pichu etcetera a swath at a minimum 50 miles wide the whole length. Be lots of data but a plane could do that in a few days.

Bet we would find a lot more sites than what are known.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
But the Nasca line peeps had to come from somewhere. And lidar the whole Inca trail area cusco machu pichu etcetera a swath at a minimum 50 miles wide the whole length. Be lots of data but a plane could do that in a few days.

Bet we would find a lot more sites than what are known.
the oldest civilization in the all the americas is Caral, at 4600 years old. at least thats how old its estimated at currently.
peru-travel-package-map-circuit.jpg

its not too far from Nazca, they predate the inca by a few thousand years. IMO all peoples started from that area.
some artifacts from Caral.
Caral_86.JPG

caral-culture-statues-peru-1280x720.jpg

45112987_401.jpg

mud-figurine-of-a-face-lima.jpg

hey Zapatta Zapatta does this look like anything familiar to Polynesia?

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
hey Zapatta Zapatta does this look like anything familiar to Polynesia?

If you want to connect South America to Polynesia you look at the development of ancient fish hooks. Thor Heyerdahl was BTFO when archaeologists connected the two.

381d333a862bb0397b25bbcd629aef8e.jpg

c42eb628bd47235d03508012b33e30c9--bone-carving-fish-hook.jpg

You want your mind blown start looking into how Polynesians used birds and ocean currents plus an insanely intimate knowledge of constellations to navigate ships. They found almost every island in the pacific eventually using those observations without a written language only an oral tradition.

The Hokule'a has circumnavigated the globe without any tools, charts, watches or sextons. more than once in my life time. they only used the stars in the sky.

Hokule'a.jpg

Last edited:
  • 7Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 7 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If you want to connect South America to Polynesia you look at the development of ancient fish hooks. Thor Heyerdahl was BTFO when archaeologists connected the two.

381d333a862bb0397b25bbcd629aef8e.jpg

c42eb628bd47235d03508012b33e30c9--bone-carving-fish-hook.jpg

You want your mind blown start looking into how Polynesians used birds and ocean currents plus an insanely intimate knowledge of constellations to navigate ships. They found almost every island in the pacific eventually using those observations without a written language only an oral tradition.

The Hokule'a has circumnavigated the globe without any tools, charts, watches or sextons. more than once in my life time. they only used the stars in the sky.

View attachment 276509
you know how they discredited Thor Heyerdahl and threw all his life's work in the garbage? they said he was a racist white supremacist. poof! all those voyages, interviews, artifacts, statues, writings, fish hooks, ships and other similarities dismissed.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
you know how they discredited Thor Heyerdahl and threw all his life's work in the garbage? they said he was a racist white supremecist. poof all those fish hooks, ships and other similarities thrown right in the garbage.

Margaret Mead told the world Ocean American Inventors loved promiscuous sex and trannys. She was pilloried for reporting observations she witnessed. Jokes on them pacific islanders have more trannys than the entire history of thailand.

Last edited:
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Margaret Mead told the world Oean American Inventors loved promiscuous sex and trannys. She was pilloried for reporting observations she witnessed. Jokes on them pacific islanders have more trannys than the entire history of thailand.
well, i dunno about all that, i just wanted your opinion on those artifacts from Caral. cuz the dude with the topknot doesnt look anything like your average incan.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
well, i dunno about all that, i just wanted your opinion on those artifacts from Caral. cuz the dude with the topknot doesnt look anything like your average incan.

you wanna point to top knots look at Easter Island. the statues dont have them now but they used to.

IMG_3490%20anakena.jpg

Hawaii ancient sculpture and art isnt like anything else. its very odd and angular.

Ancient-Hawaiian-Tikis.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you wanna point to top knots look at Easter Island. the statues dont have them now but they used to.

IMG_3490%20anakena.jpg

Hawaii ancient sculpture and art isnt like anything else. its very odd and angular.

Ancient-Hawaiian-Tikis.jpg
well thanks, its just odd that topknots are kind of an asian thing, i figured they would transition to polynesian as well, especially since the Easter Island dudes had them.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
well thanks, its just odd that topknots are kind of an asian thing, i figured they would transition to polynesian as well, especially since the Easter Island dudes had them.

there was a PBS program about the migration of humanity across the globe you would probably dig. I cant remember what it was called I dont think it was a Nova episode but mighta been. It caps with Polynesians exploring all of the pacific.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

iannis

Musty Nester
I thought it was well established leif Erickson had a colony in greenland for some years. Not a permanent settlement, but a settlement.

I guess the Maine thing is further south than previously confirmed?

• 1Dislike
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
this one was straight up bullshit. even the Mythbusters proved it was a battery.

He doesn't even touch on the theory of jewelry makers and metal plating that is the accepted reason for why these may have existed. Pretty lame.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He doesn't even touch on the theory of jewelry makers and metal plating that is the accepted reason for why these may have existed. Pretty lame.
yeah, he brushed the whole thing off because it didnt make enough power to suit him. he thinks people claimed it was running edison style light bulbs or some such. a lot of people told him he was full of it.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard