The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ah, duh. I see the BLK and WHT at the bottom. Thanks. Pausing it on the Twitter video was covering it up, and I was pausing to try to compare the two.

I did not watch your videos Chuk, as MFF mentioned, I can't watch videos while at work. I mean, sometimes I can, but never with sound. To be fair though, I absolutely hate watching videos when I could just read something instead, but I realize some things are better shown in motion.

Of course, they want us to think it's a duck! I know that our lizard overlords were actually practicing with their 1 meter brain eaters and must feel pretty silly that an entire navy task force spotted one of them. I hope Ensign Three-Eyed Cattle Mutilator was executed on the spot for that slip-up.
its all good. i understand, all 3 videos combined is something like 90 minutes, but people keep asking about those "UFO" videos like they are evidence of something, while if you understand what the HUD stats are saying its very clear that what they are tracking are simple explainable things. i didnt understand those stats either, i mean why would i? but after watching those BUSTED videos and having it drilled into my head for 90 minutes with actual FLIR examples and him duplicating those "UFO" results and having the scenario explained step by step, i no longer have any doubts about what those things are. you need a lengthy explanation in those cases. a 5 minute clip sweeping everything up into a conclusion is just going to create more questions. i recommend everyone curious about those "leaked" pentagon clips which end mysteriously to watch those BUSTED videos.

TLDR.
first video, its a duck
second video. the socalled "tic tac" is just the fuselage of a plane and the plane being tracked from the rear
third video its just space junk and reflections of it.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
its all good. i understand, all 3 videos combined is something like 90 minutes, but people keep asking about those "UFO" videos like they are evidence of something, while if you understand what the HUD stats are saying its very clear that what they are tracking are simple explainable things. i didnt understand those stats either, i mean why would i? but after watching those BUSTED videos and having it drilled into my head for 90 minutes with actual FLIR examples and him duplicating those "UFO" results and having the scenario explained step by step, i no longer have any doubts about what those things are. you need a lengthy explanation in those cases. a 5 minute clip sweeping everything up into a conclusion is just going to create more questions. i recommend everyone curious about those "leaked" pentagon clips which end mysteriously to watch those BUSTED videos.

TLDR.
first video, its a duck
second video. the socalled "tic tac" is just the fuselage of a plane and the plane being tracked from the rear
third video its just space junk and reflections of it.
Edit* nvm

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Do you really think the defense dept would do that? Just go on a 22m$ budget committee and tell lies?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Do you really think the defense dept would do that? Just go on a 22m$ budget committee and tell lies?
They wouldn't be lies if they're just as misinformed about those HUD readings as most others are. I mean they had hearings on devil worship and heavy metal. These aren't tech savvy guys and they all have agendas. Should ask yourself why those clips were "leaked" in truncated form like that. Why cut them off at all the parts where they just were about to go in for a closer look. Whether you believe those are "UFOs" in these videos or not. Everyone should be suspicious of those videos and why they were leaked like that.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
They wouldn't be lies if they're just as misinformed about those HUD readings as most others are. I mean they had hearings on devil worship and heavy metal. These aren't tech savvy guys and they all have agendas. Should ask yourself why those clips were "leaked" in truncated form like that. Why cut them off at all the parts where they just were about to go in for a closer look. Whether you believe those are "UFOs" in these videos or not. Everyone should be suspicious of those videos and why they were leaked like that.
Of course we should be suspicious. That doesn't mean that the Pentagon released videos highlighting our fighter pilots ability to detect Birds.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
This isn't the last we are going to hear on the subject, nor the last videos to be released either. I'll wait for more. I suggest everyone does the same.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I propose we get a show of hands as to who here believes those are aliens. MFF keeps telling me he doesn't believe in aliens, but then fights Chuk about it when he says they aren't.

If you think they aren't aliens, but also think they aren't human/terrestrial in origin, please tell us what you think they are. Like, alien tech being tested by humans. Or dragons. Etc.

I vote not aliens. Birds and/or drones and/or misinterpreted/erroneous readings of normal objects.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The theory and videos have been out since march. You sound butthurt that I didn't watch the link when You posted them. You feeling okay @stro?
hey good projection there. i know you didnt watch the links i posted, its very obvious because you didnt make a counter argument. how about we try doing that. start with you telling me why that isnt a duck. this time use your words and no copy pastes.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
  • 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users