lidar-image.jpg

Carolina-Bay-AGU-poster.jpg

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well ok, but Thunderf00t is an actual scientist and he spent more than an hour duplicating those images of birds and planes showing why those are not UFOs. but the guy on twitter saying he's wrong with no explanation just tore him to shreds?

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
well ok, but Thunderf00t is an actual scientist and he spent more than an hour duplicating those images of birds and planes showing why those are not UFOs. but the guy on twitter saying he's wrong with no explanation just tore him to shreds?
Just make a note of the exchange.
Thunderbuns is only there to make cash, just like Cowbell, and Lizard.
Let's see what Hillary does next though.
More disclosure from the pentagon or will she finally launch her hologram ufo attack on NYC?

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Wait wait wait. I need to back up a step here. Where does the FLIR data indicate that the "bird" is colder than the ocean? It is white, which indicates it is hotter than the darker background of the ocean.

Am I missing some data somewhere that is showing the temperature of the object?

I mean, it still isn't aliens, but I at least want to understand what people are trying to say that it is.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Wait wait wait. I need to back up a step here. Where does the FLIR data indicate that the "bird" is colder than the ocean? It is white, which indicates it is hotter than the darker background of the ocean.

I mean, it still isn't aliens, but I at least want to understand what people are trying to say that it is.
i got confused with the colors a little, but i think black can be hot and white can be cold depending on what the setting is.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

It's how the infrared system works.
A quick explanation.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Well at one point it flips from light to dark to light again, so likely the pilot flipped settings for a second, but I guess I don't know what all those indicators mean and I'll just have to take it on faith that someone who knows it better than I do agrees that the image is colder than the ocean. I feel like that's pretty key one way or another, but I'd assume someone else would have called them out by now if they were wrong. Of course, every time I assume, I make an ass out of u.

I wonder what the aliens were trying to do out there? Seems like a long trip just to zip around the ocean and let some Terrans film and track you.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Well at one point it flips from light to dark to light again, so likely the pilot flipped settings for a second, but I guess I don't know what all those indicators mean and I'll just have to take it on faith that someone who knows it better than I do agrees that the image is colder than the ocean. I feel like that's pretty key one way or another, but I'd assume someone else would have called them out by now if they were wrong. Of course, every time I assume, I make an ass out of u.

I wonder what the aliens were trying to do out there? Seems like a long trip just to zip around the ocean and let some Terrans film and track you.
i dont know if you watched the videos i linked, but every indicator is explained and how the angles make it look like the object is moving much faster than it actually is due to parallax. he even was able to measure the size of the object. its one meter. its a duck. thats it.

• 1Picard
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

Oh ya, no vids for you...I'll explain. There isn't a listed numerical Temp display in the gun cam, as the Infrared does that for us.

This is how we have infrared setup for our eyeballs.

5.PNG

The thermal imaging color palate we usually use for things like heat leaks in a home etc is Ironbow.

What the Pilots use in those videos is between White-Hot mode or Black-Hot mode.

White-Hot - Hot objects show up as White. You can see that his body heat at 98 degrees F shows up as white, and his clothing, which is retaining heat is also hotter than the background temp so you see the contrast.

C9apture.PNG

Black-Hot - Exactly the reverse of the White-Hot images

Capturfe.PNG

It's easier, at least for me, to see the difference between the ocean temp when the vid is playing rather than still frames.

A still from the FLIR video in Black mode. The ocean shows up as brighter, aka hotter than the object.

Capyture.PNG

And in White-Hot.

Captu5re.PNG

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
i dont know if you watched the videos i linked, but every indicator is explained and how the angles make it look like the object is moving much faster than it actually is due to parallax. he even was able to measure the size of the object. its one meter. its a duck. thats it.
You are a duck. Fuckin retarded.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Ah, duh. I see the BLK and WHT at the bottom. Thanks. Pausing it on the Twitter video was covering it up, and I was pausing to try to compare the two.

I did not watch your videos Chuk, as MFF mentioned, I can't watch videos while at work. I mean, sometimes I can, but never with sound. To be fair though, I absolutely hate watching videos when I could just read something instead, but I realize some things are better shown in motion.

Of course, they want us to think it's a duck! I know that our lizard overlords were actually practicing with their 1 meter brain eaters and must feel pretty silly that an entire navy task force spotted one of them. I hope Ensign Three-Eyed Cattle Mutilator was executed on the spot for that slip-up.

• 1Salty
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Like