The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I thought it was pretty exciting. Never heard of the place before. The clampdown by the feds is very suspect.
i dunno, i think they just talk it up to add "spice". its probably near an airfield or government installation. they never cared about ancient indian artifacts before.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Brad2770

This morning on WBAP, they were talking about Aliens again. They said they were going to update their site with the news, but it hasn’t been updated. They were talking about video of an F-16 pilot seeing something, but then were talking about the audio. They said it was either from 2018 or released in 2018. Anyone know about this?

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
This morning on WBAP, they were talking about Aliens again. They said they were going to update their site with the news, but it hasn’t been updated. They were talking about video of an F-16 pilot seeing something, but then were talking about the audio. They said it was either from 2018 or released in 2018. Anyone know about this?
There's a number of pilots coming forward. Both Airforce and commercial pilots.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I thought it was pretty exciting. Never heard of the place before. The clampdown by the feds is very suspect.
I finished this last night and yeah. Lots of talk and lots maybes/could be. I'll still watch them, but if that's their premiere. I dunno for how long I'll stick with it.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I finished this last night and yeah. Lots of talk and lots maybes/could be. I'll still watch them, but if that's their premiere. I dunno for how long I'll stick with it.
Yeah. After researching the area, the show is garbage. Not to say that the summation of it being a Mayan site is wrong at all, but acting like this is a newly unearthed site is stupid. Wish google earth had better shots of the area though. It's impossible to find the sites clearly viewable on there.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah. After researching the area, the show is garbage. Not to say that the summation of it being a Mayan site is wrong at all, but acting like this is a newly unearthed site is stupid. Wish google earth had better shots of the area though. It's impossible to find the sites clearly viewable on there.
I only watched to see the Mayan looking art. Those stone walls are everywhere. nobody is sure who built them or why

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I only watched to see the Mayan looking art. Those stone walls are everywhere. nobody is sure who built them or why
The research and excavations of the early 1900s found a lot. Bodies, a lot of tools, art, etc. All gobbled up by the Smithsonian of course. I'm at work so I can fish a link atm.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
  • 4Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Blurry and shaky camcorder at night? No.

It's probably just a hoax using a reflection or something.
Looked like someone fucking with a lamp reflection in their window. 3 different angles of footage from 3 different sources in that clip. Coordinated tomfoolery.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

Chris

Potato del Grande
Looked like someone fucking with a lamp reflection in their window. 3 different angles of footage from 3 different sources in that clip. Coordinated tomfoolery.
Yeah when the light went out, the first thing I thought was a lamp.

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

iannis

Musty Nester

For once, I actually like his theory. It's simple and sensible. They were clearing fields, stones piled up as detrius, at some point someone looked at those stones and went "You know..."

Yeah, that fits with all of my observations of how people and their societies actually function.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
watched most of that history thing about the maya.

it is feasible. we just need to explore that region.

supposedly lingquistically the mayan language matches a significant portion of words used by a tribe in georgia.
SUPPOSEDLY. the lidar data showed possible terraces and possible structures.

Supposedly, the blue color he made matches the maya blue color in mexico chemically-supposedly almost perfectly.

supposedly, there were maya named tribes in florida--or at least their names started maya

so it is conceivable that maya had populated the SE united states.

the one thing i do not like is that artwork.
WHY is it a drawing and not a PICTURE?
the lidar image shown imo did not show a spiral that is easily decernable.
etc.

it is POSSIBLE the maya were living in the SE united states ~1000 or so years ago. yep.

now actually PROVE IT.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
watched most of that history thing about the maya.

it is feasible. we just need to explore that region.

supposedly lingquistically the mayan language matches a significant portion of words used by a tribe in georgia.
SUPPOSEDLY. the lidar data showed possible terraces and possible structures.

Supposedly, the blue color he made matches the maya blue color in mexico chemically-supposedly almost perfectly.

supposedly, there were maya named tribes in florida--or at least their names started maya

so it is conceivable that maya had populated the SE united states.

the one thing i do not like is that artwork.
WHY is it a drawing and not a PICTURE?
the lidar image shown imo did not show a spiral that is easily decernable.
etc.

it is POSSIBLE the maya were living in the SE united states ~1000 or so years ago. yep.

now actually PROVE IT.
Yeah it's the "maybe could be" cancer that's been infesting History channel, hell, most documentaries across all cable shows for quite a long time. But since that's all we get anymore. It's up to us to separate the wheat from the chaff. I'm just happy those subjects are being talked about at all. There is no reason why Mayan influence would not have extended beyond Mexico. There is also no reason why there wouldn't be trade among the injuns.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user