The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Hosix

All labs matter!
Seems most likely, nice find. Also, stoked that there are some FFs on the west coast. Fireflies are the one thing I fell in love with during my east coast us trips the last few years.

So ya as a slight derail. As a kid putting those in a jar. The feels.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
3 nights. 3 ufos. Within half a mile away..maybe 12k feet up. 2 slow drifters, alternating height. Solid cream colored light, no distinguishable features, no flashing lights, no sound. The pics and videos I've taken are such shit quality however. Have a buddy with a pixel3 tho, so maybe tmrw will be more productive if he's free. Did all the regular checks for mil/civ flights, etc.

20200721_230540.jpg

• 1Imbecile
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
3 nights. 3 ufos. Within half a mile away..maybe 12k feet up. 2 slow drifters, alternating height. Solid cream colored light, no distinguishable features, no flashing lights, no sound. The pics and videos I've taken are such shit quality however. Have a buddy with a pixel3 tho, so maybe tmrw will be more productive if he's free. Did all the regular checks for mil/civ flights, etc.

View attachment 287432
I'd garbage this 'cuz this 'picture' is garbage. It's in the tradition of bad images from ufologists though.

• 1Salty
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users