The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
Maybe they made it a no go zone because they are growing sugar cane.

Also this new board update sucks and is impossible to use from my phone.

I think they are referring to some bad inner city areas

Racist-graffiti-on-wall-1046325.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it's not so much about the technology as it is about the 'civilization light' it takes to spend the time, knowledge and resources creating such a thing 5k+ years before they were suppose to be doing it.

Hunter gatherers aren't suppose to be taking on megalithic projects.
Gobekli tepe is just one massive complex. there is another called Karan Tepe which is unexcavated and may even be older than 11k years old.
another mystery about GT is the handbag carvings discovered there.
5582015328_a5b2a31c62_b.jpg

for whatever reason they found those things important enough to include in these ancient carvings. GT was 11k years old and they buried the site around 9 or 10k years ago. so nobody should know about them. yet those same carvings are found all over the world supposedly as recently as only a few thousand years ago. weird shit to think about

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Gobekli tepe is just one massive complex. there is another called Karan Tepe which is unexcavated and may even be older than 11k years old.
another mystery about GT is the handbag carvings discovered there.
5582015328_a5b2a31c62_b.jpg

for whatever reason they found those things important enough to include in these ancient carvings. GT was 11k years old and they buried the site around 9 or 10k years ago. so nobody should know about them. yet those same carvings are found all over the world supposedly as recently as only a few thousand years ago. weird shit to think about

not to mention all 'civilization' era megalithic sites that have incredibly strong indications of being built on top of by lesser civs, hancock goes a bit goofy but i'm with his theory that most our famous sites were just posers building on top of 14k+ year old sites, and since we practically know there was a cataclysm around that time who fucking really knows how old a lot of the stuff was, or how much was completely destroyed, buried, or underwater.

all I know is if I had a time machine i'd be heading to about 15-17k bc to see wtf was going on.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
not to mention all 'civilization' era megalithic sites that have incredibly strong indications of being built on top of by lesser civs, hancock goes a bit goofy but i'm with his theory that most our famous sites were just posers building on top of 14k+ year old sites, and since we practically know there was a cataclysm around their who fucking really knows how old a lot of the stuff was, or how much was completely destroyed, buried, or underwater.

all I know is if I had a time machine i'd be heading to about 15-17k bc to see wtf was going on.
hah, same here, then i think about if in the distant future they do invent a time machine and go back that far only to discover a bunch of slack jawed cavemen, imagine some future chad walks up to a caveman and starts breaking his balls asking him where are all the ancient space ships and megaliths at? that gets the caveman interested in the idea and the appearance from Chad 2500 seems like a god to him. boom. super ancient civilization has begun. Thanks Chad 2500

• 1Worf

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
it's not so much about the technology as it is about the 'civilization light' it takes to spend the time, knowledge and resources creating such a thing 5k+ years before they were suppose to be doing it.

Hunter gatherers aren't suppose to be taking on megalithic projects.

The "why" is a great question for all of these structures and we will almost certainly never know the answer, but that hasn't been the discussion up to this point and Chuk agreeing with you now is just him walking back his posts from earlier in the thread, which were all about technology.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The "why" is a great question for all of these structures and we will almost certainly never know the answer, but that hasn't been the discussion up to this point and Chuk agreeing with you now is just him walking back his posts from earlier in the thread, which were all about technology.
i'm not walking anything back. go back several pages and i posted the puzzle pieces. when how and why. you argue on how, i argue with you on how. its just ONE of the puzzle pieces. you also cant answer HOW without including the WHY and WHEN. you can post stupid redneck youtube videos all day long trying to disprove how they might have done it without proving DID they do that as well as WHY and WHEN they did it. the ancient high tech civilization theory isnt so simple.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
We can agree that we don't know exactly how, why, and when they were built. My issue with you is that you are proposing explanations with no evidence while also insisting that the explanations or theories of experts in the field are impossible.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
We can agree that we don't know exactly how, why, and when they were built. My issue with you is that you are proposing explanations with no evidence while also insisting that the explanations or theories of experts in the field are impossible.
i am suggesting explanations, no denying that. i have no answers because Chad 2500 didnt take me with him on his time machine trip. the "experts" in mainstream archeology are pushing a certain narrative while outright dismnissing other variables, such as the water erosion around the sphynx and blocking study in several ancient sites. those guys are the gatekeepers and they are literally locking the doors up on further studies. thats a bad thing. they just found one hundred foot void in the Giza pyramid, but gatekeeper Hawass doesnt want it inspected.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
exactly what I thought after getting a quarter of the way into it then clicking X

Deep Science propoganda
yep, you me and a few others are already considered lumi lites on this board. ancient lizardman civilizations being reported by NBC is just the cherry on the cake.

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
eh, the headline was really different than what the scientists quoted in the article probably wanted it to read as. there is a VERY SMALL chance of there being a pre-human advanced civilization. however, there is a chance.

i thought the article made a strong argument for the possibility at least, tho obviously there was zero actual evidence presented. the facts that lead to the possibility, tho:

-- Earth's fossil record stretches over 4,500,000,000 (4.5 billion) years
-- Humans have only been around for 100,000 years
-- Human CIVILIZATION has only been around for 5,000 years
-- The Industrial Revolution only started 300 years ago
-- Since then, technology has advanced at an exponential rate. Flight was only invented 115 years ago. Cell phones were only invented 45 years ago. etc. etc.
-- Human cities only take up about 1% of the planet's surface.

if humans were wiped out and in 10 million years another species advances to the point where they invent archaeology, the odds of them discovering anything about today's humans is pretty low. so of course, the same would be true of any pre-human civlizations.

humans are on the verge of collapse, if you believe some people. all of recorded history, just a few thousand years, is such a brief moment in time as to have barely existed at all in the grand scheme of things. finding a pre-human civilization, if one did exist, could be truly like finding a needle in a haystack.

i'm sure most of you have seen this before, but it does a good job putting what i just explained about how human civilization has been extraordinarily brief so far into a great visualization.

the headline was clickbait, but the article makes some good points.

Last edited:

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
and even tho the chance of there being a pre-historic lizard man society is really low, the chance of aliens having built the pyramids is even lower :D