The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So I am currently researching and writing a 30 minute Bigfoot horror short.

Anyone here got any really good Bigfoot documents, films, stories, pics they find creepy or just interesting? I've done lots of basic research but I know some of you weirdos spend a lot more time on the internet than I do and come across stuff I might have missed.
Funny you mention that.

I was at a buddy's for a BBQ on Saturday and there was a neighbor wandering around his property. He sauntered up and told us he saw big foot last night.

The guy was clearly not all there. Mid 50s, had no teeth, a vacant look in his eyes. Besides that he had two striking features, one was his tongue had a green film on it, and the second was that his fingernails were grotesquely wrapped around his fingers. Like, the cuticles were touching his skin halfway down his fingertips. I thought about looking up to see what kind of disease that is related to but am getting skeezed out just thinking about it.

He showed us a pic on his cell phone of a "big foot track" that was just a bunch of mud and sticks. He said some scientists were coming out, I asked if it was the feds or from the university and he just said, "It's the big foot people.".

The area is rural, but mostly farmland. There's only like, ~20 acres of contiguous forest that he's sure some ten foot beast who probably needs 3000+ calories a day of food to survive. I tried to impress how unlikely The idea that big foot could hide in a small patch of forest surrounded by farmland and houses seemed totally reasonable to him.

Anyway, he said he was going to be up all night with his gun sitting right near my buddy's house with his rifle and a spotlight.

Last edited:

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
all that shit does is make people think you're a fuicking retard and even if you dont think it was aliens or gods, but speculate it was an older more advanced human civilization, they still think you're really talking about fucking aliens, so you get lumped into the retard bin too.

You still haven't explained why you think that your theory, for which there is no evidence, is more reasonable than aliens for which there is no evidence.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Did anyone mention magnets or tides going in and out in this thread?

What about the chat gem?

How about squirters? Undersea alien vessels, the first 15 out of 16 chapels, or minds being bottled?

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
let me know what my theory is?

aliens.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Look into it for yourself. Make up your own mind.

I don't think it's Bigfoot. I think we have mexican gangs infesting the national parks.

You know, "gangs" that have been around for hundreds of years.
Maybe they made it a no go zone because they are growing sugar cane.

Also this new board update sucks and is impossible to use from my phone.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
You still haven't explained why you think that your theory, for which there is no evidence, is more reasonable than aliens for which there is no evidence.
In fairness, we know there were humans on this planet during the period in question. We know humans tend to form civilizations, and that sometimes details of those civilizations are lost to history.

I dont think the burden of proof is really equal for theories that require postulating aliens (of which there is zero evidence) versus ancient civilizations (which are plausible and even likely considering what we do know).

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
In fairness, we know there were humans on this planet during the period in question. We know humans tend to form civilizations, and that sometimes details of those civilizations are lost to history.

I dont think the burden of proof is really equal for theories that require postulating aliens (of which there is zero evidence) versus ancient civilizations (which are plausible and even likely considering what we do know).
gobleki tepe is 11,000 years old at least. oldest civilization and they were megalith builders. their complex is fucking massive. i dunno what evidence he thinks doesnt exist. still waiting.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I just found the ultimate theory. It is infallible. The missing 411 stuff led me to a post that claims it is the work of a species of land cephalopods. Cuttlefish and octopus have the best camouflage, the land versions are so adept that we can never see them or find them. They are hunting humans in the parks and woods. This explains the connections to water as well. It is possible they cannot digest shoes.

A step further. There is not actually a bigfoot. Bigfoot is a land octopus disguised as a hominid when it is not hidden. Native American myths state that bigfoots have 3 hearts. What else has 3 hearts? An octopus.

A step even further. Cephalopods obviously do not have bones. We never find their remains because they do not leave any. They are very intelligent. There was an ancient culture of land cephalopods that built all of the ancient mega structures and we have no evidence because they cannot leave bones behind.

• 5Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Did anyone mention magnets or tides going in and out in this thread?

What about the chat gem?

How about squirters? Undersea alien vessels, the first 15 out of 16 chapels, or minds being bottled?

this thread is serious

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I just found the ultimate theory. It is infallible. The missing 411 stuff led me to a post that claims it is the work of a species of land cephalopods. Cuttlefish and octopus have the best camouflage, the land versions are so adept that we can never see them or find them. They are hunting humans in the parks and woods. This explains the connections to water as well. It is possible they cannot digest shoes.

A step further. There is not actually a bigfoot. Bigfoot is a land octopus disguised as a hominid when it is not hidden. Native American myths state that bigfoots have 3 hearts. What else has 3 hearts? An octopus.

A step even further. Cephalopods obviously do not have bones. We never find their remains because they do not leave any. They are very intelligent. There was an ancient culture of land cephalopods that built all of the ancient mega structures and we have no evidence because they cannot leave bones behind.

this is a+ you need to make a youtube channel dedicated to this theory and enjoy getting rich, i'd watch

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
The 16 chapels were built along the ley lines of Pangaea and were destroyed when it split apart. They were built in honor of the great union of the king of the western seas and and queen of the eastern seas. One chapel for each tentacle of both rulers symbolizing the 16 laws that would guide the cephalo kingdom to prosperity. This is the longest lasting known (or mostly unknown) civilization surviving until about 12000 years ago.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

In a way it's less plausible, because we have access to those sites and should be able to find evidence if they had say, steel, let alone modern technology such as motorized cranes or something.

gobleki tepe is 11,000 years old at least. oldest civilization and they were megalith builders. their complex is fucking massive. i dunno what evidence he thinks doesnt exist. still waiting.

Well, you claim that some technology other than the bronze or stone tools in evidence would be required. What exactly? and why don't we find any evidence of these technologies or even pictures of them? I mean yesterday you posted a picture of a drawing of a buffalo on a wall with a piece of charcoal as evidence of....something?

Last edited:

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
not sure if this makes a difference either way in this isntance, but many people don't realize how old metallurgy is. it predates the invention of WRITING even. we're talking 10k+ years old.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
eh, that is honestly a gap in knowledge despite not being a dealbreaker. it's possible they did it with stone tools, but it mostly likely required metal tools. and you'd think they'd have found one by now.

but that still doesn't lend any more credence to the ancient aliens theories. even if the aliens didn't leave tools behind, they would have inevitably left some sort of identifiable trace/evidence beyond "we don't think ancient people could do this on their own".

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
eh, that is honestly a gap in knowledge despite not being a dealbreaker. it's possible they did it with stone tools, but it mostly likely required metal tools. and you'd think they'd have found one by now.

but that still doesn't lend any more credence to the ancient aliens theories. even if the aliens didn't leave tools behind, they would have inevitably left some sort of identifiable trace/evidence beyond "we don't think ancient people could do this on their own".
lumi is the only "aliens/gods/angels/wizards did it" people posting in this thread. how it was done is only part of the puzzle.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
In a way it's less plausible, because we have access to those sites and should be able to find evidence if they had say, steel, let alone modern technology such as motorized cranes or something.

Well, you claim that some technology other than the bronze or stone tools in evidence would be required. What exactly? and why don't we find any evidence of these technologies or even pictures of them? I mean yesterday you posted a picture of a drawing of a buffalo on a wall with a piece of charcoal as evidence of....something?

it's not so much about the technology as it is about the 'civilization light' it takes to spend the time, knowledge and resources creating such a thing 5k+ years before they were suppose to be doing it.

Hunter gatherers aren't suppose to be taking on megalithic projects.

• 1Like