The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chris

Potato del Grande
MusicForFish MusicForFish posting all these tweets and videos without context, explanation or discussion is making it difficult to take part in whatever it is you are posting.

I can't always watch the video if I'm on my phone doing something else and I don't want to use twitter and dig into a tweet chain to figure out wtf it's about.

Do better!

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 3 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Nearly 4 hours of mysteries and happenings around the world!

• 6Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 6 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
MusicForFish MusicForFish posting all these tweets and videos without context, explanation or discussion is making it difficult to take part in whatever it is you are posting.

I can't always watch the video if I'm on my phone doing something else and I don't want to use twitter and dig into a tweet chain to figure out wtf it's about.

Do better!
i just assume its a continuing thread about the spacemen. i'm kinda guilty of the same thing. my linked videos are mostly a continuing theme about the interesting and mysterious "ancient" achievments of man's past with some alternate interpretations.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I want to believe! I'll be going back to page one and reading this thread "soon".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
re-uploaded. its 5 minutes shorter now. dude was dropping truth bombs about the plandemic so i guess he had to cut it out.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre

Do better!
Nonsense, it's easy to take part in this discussion. (Looks for neg button...)

• 1Salty
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
One of the phenomena attractors. She posts day and night vids shot from her window and deck since joining twitter. Her latest is some of her best footage yet.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty

Margo

Peasant

I hope these weren't all repost, if they are, I'm sorry! They really got my almonds activated when I first saw them

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
thats a great one. unbelievable feats of precision and skill even in today's world, but those people only had stone and copper tools. supposedly. its obvious they had much more advanced tech than that, but thats the story they are sticking to.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users