The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
See, they tried telling you they wuz kangz.

But seriously pre kid fucker Arabs were masters of the goddamned universe. They were advanced in mathematics, astronomy, medicine, and architecture before almost anyone else. Many stars have catalogued Arabic names, and there are many discoveries and breakthroughs in these fields accredited to sand people.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Looks like the channel Jay Myers Documentaries has poofed from Youtube. Just zero results for it. I don't think I have any direct links to a video to try. That was one of the more interesting channels out there about Illuminati and MKUltra connections to Hollywood etc and he used a lot of strong evidence in said videos. For example, weird things happened in some Belgian castle said to be an Illuminati meeting spot going back centuries, and he'd show newspaper clippings and whatnot pointing to the castle's weirdness and one particular distinguishing trait the castle interior had (a room with a thousand points of light in the ceiling), then play clips of various politicians like H.W. Bush making direct reference to the thousand points of light in the middle of a speech that had nothing to do with the castle. Stuff like that. Not surprised that the channel was unceremoniously axed, if that's what happened.

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
See, they tried telling you they wuz kangz.

But seriously pre kid fucker Arabs were masters of the goddamned universe. They were advanced in mathematics, astronomy, medicine, and architecture before almost anyone else. Many stars have catalogued Arabic names, and there are many discoveries and breakthroughs in these fields accredited to sand people.
they might have been geneticaly different before the kidfucker cult conquered them too.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Looks like the channel Jay Myers Documentaries has poofed from Youtube. Just zero results for it. I don't think I have any direct links to a video to try. That was one of the more interesting channels out there about Illuminati and MKUltra connections to Hollywood etc and he used a lot of strong evidence in said videos. For example, weird things happened in some Belgian castle said to be an Illuminati meeting spot going back centuries, and he'd show newspaper clippings and whatnot pointing to the castle's weirdness and one particular distinguishing trait the castle interior had (a room with a thousand points of light in the ceiling), then play clips of various politicians like H.W. Bush making direct reference to the thousand points of light in the middle of a speech that had nothing to do with the castle. Stuff like that. Not surprised that the channel was unceremoniously axed, if that's what happened.
this guy?

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

This is just interesting. I assume it was some super advanced US tech that wasn’t meant to be photographed.

But I guess we have to wait to know….a long ass time
0_ILR_CVL_160715alien_01.jpg

This is the image, and the dossier image would corroborate it. Fuckin MoD. I wonder if it can be challenged.

It looks like one of those balloon craft they were experimenting with at the time in the US.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Soil samples reveal soil. Anything left of the original trace decayed long ago. News at 11. Cool to see the resting place is still deformed tho.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>

Has only one press release on EIN...

Screenshot 2021-08-16 at 23-23-15 McLean Nelson Development Press Releases - EIN Presswire - P...png

Website with logo and nothing (nothing) else.

MNsplash2.jpg

Screenshot 2021-08-16 at 23-25-43 Adam McLean's Email Phone - McLean Nelson Development - Rapi...png

This is where I stopped. It was enough to call bullshit, imo.

• 5Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Has only one press release on EIN...

View attachment 367503

Website with logo and nothing (nothing) else.

View attachment 367504

View attachment 367505

This is where I stopped. It was enough to call bullshit, imo.
Hopefully this teaches a lot of people how to scan for bullshit artists in the phenomena field.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
We've been over this. Masturbating into a shit filled sock isn't the way. Or is it?!?!one1!
Imagine me with my hands spread out like a scale; in one hand is the benefits to society of masturbating into a shit-filled sock, and in the other is the benefits to society of every single person in the "phenomena community," combined. Now imagine which one fills up quicker.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Imagine me with my hands spread out like a scale; in one hand is the benefits to society of masturbating into a shit-filled sock, and in the other is the benefits to society of every single person in the "phenomena community," combined. Now imagine which one fills up quicker.
mind-blown.gif

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user