The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
ancient aliens is fiction. i wont waste my time on it.
Well let me help you out a bit, they don't actually talk about aliens in the sense that they are from off planet. They are referring to potential ancient civilizations from earlier in our timeline, some of which could be considered alien to us because they might not be human. I'll grant you that the title of the video is probably a bit click-baity to work on people that aren't you, but I can assure you it isn't what they are making it sound like.

Not going to pretend that I know what kind of video you like, so maybe you'll hate it, but I do think it is actually relevant to the type of thing you seem interested in. I might be wrong though.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Well let me help you out a bit, they don't actually talk about aliens in the sense that they are from off planet. They are referring to potential ancient civilizations from earlier in our timeline, some of which could be considered alien to us because they might not be human. I'll grant you that the title of the video is probably a bit click-baity to work on people that aren't you, but I can assure you it isn't what they are making it sound like.

Not going to pretend that I know what kind of video you like, so maybe you'll hate it, but I do think it is actually relevant to the type of thing you seem interested in. I might be wrong though.
alright then, i'll give it a looksee. its too bad that ancient alien show made everyone think if you are interested in ancient civilizations then you must believe in that alien shit.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Uh that's a lot of redacted files.... interesting play burying them there.

FNg_DOtVkAsdyLj.jpeg

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
That makes no sense. If they're here, then they know our government knows they're here, and has known, for a long time. The fact that our govt is starting to make some information available to the public doesn't change what our govt has known or has been planning, doesn't change what the others have known they know. Lol @ acting like 50 years to prepare "countermeasures" is going to do squat against tech that is essentially magic to us and likely thousands of years more advanced.

Either they're non-hostile (which makes the most sense), or we're gone. Don't worry about the latter, its out of our control.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users