The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Surprising that they've even done this coverage.

This seems like it should be obvious. The Fermi Paradox ("if there are aliens, where is everybody?") was always logically bogus. Space is very very large and our tools of detection are very limited. Especially if most spacefaring craft use anti-gravity propulsion that emits no heat or light to see. It requires a ton of assumptions to believe that "paradox". It's the equivalent of a near-sighted ant looking out from a blade of grass and going "no signs of life out there guys"

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
This seems like it should be obvious. The Fermi Paradox ("if there are aliens, where is everybody?") was always logically bogus. Space is very very large and our tools of detection are very limited. Especially if most spacefaring craft use anti-gravity propulsion that emits no heat or light to see. It requires a ton of assumptions to believe that "paradox". It's the equivalent of a near-sighted ant looking out from a blade of grass and going "no signs of life out there guys"
They could be throwing nuclear bombs behind them, like many have theorized, and we still wouldn't see them unless they were insanely close in the grand scheme of things. As you said, our detection methods just aren't up to the task, and the scale of things is just so immense that it doesn't really matter unless they follow that hypothetical of sending out self-replicating drones to colonize the entire universe. Which is honestly not super useful unless you have FTL communications.

Also,
anti-gravity propulsion
Cat Triggering GIF by Product Hunt

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande

Part 1 and Part 2 are out just fucking destroying Graham Hancock and his Younger Dryas Netflix documentary.

• 2Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I watched one of the debunks from a different expert and it wasn't much different than watching Hancock. There was a lot of we have no proof because the digs haven't been funded or saying it's just speculation etc. Eventually I just accepted that we don't know anything other than the timeline or human existence and civilization keeps getting pushed back and neanderthals we definitely not stupid and indeed may have been at least our equals but with worse reproductive capabilities.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Neanderthals are the biggest scientific glow up. From retarded subhuman cavemen to suicidally depressed super humans.

"Why invent ranged weapons when you are tough and strong enough to melee DPS down everything with a reach weapon?"

• 3Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just something else that backs up that ancient cultures might have moved large stones with sound. But if it is just at face value, and they just made a place where you could talk to everyone without electricity - still pretty fantastic.

• 1Like

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
"may be" reverse engineering, "could be" aliens. Wake me up when someone has something concrete. Until then, I will just assume that Corbell, Elizondo, Greer, etc. are just faggot grifters. As a matter of fact, if an alien rings my doorbell in 5 minutes, those three are still faggot grifters. No one has had anything interesting to show or say about UFOs since the original article in the NYT and Fravor's interviews. The phenomenon is a mix of these grifters, hoaxes, morons taking pictures of Venus, and black projects (which explains where billions of dollars have gone at the Pentagon).

Come at me.

• 1Truth!

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
"may be" reverse engineering, "could be" aliens. Wake me up when someone has something concrete. Until then, I will just assume that Corbell, Elizondo, Greer, etc. are just faggot grifters. As a matter of fact, if an alien rings my doorbell in 5 minutes, those three are still faggot grifters. No one has had anything interesting to show or say about UFOs since the original article in the NYT and Fravor's interviews. The phenomenon is a mix of these grifters, hoaxes, morons taking pictures of Venus, and black projects (which explains where billions of dollars have gone at the Pentagon).

Come at me.
Lol. Lmao.

Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

• 1Worf

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Lol. Lmao.

Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

Ah, MFF, the guy who never met a conspiracy theory he didn't like.

Tell me, what do you consider to be the most compelling evidence that these sightings do not have prosaic explanations. Believe me, I would love nothing more than to see an actual extra-terrestrial or super-terrestrial craft land in my back yard.

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Midwit
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Ah, MFF, the guy who never met a conspiracy theory he didn't like.

Tell me, what do you consider to be the most compelling evidence that these sightings do not have prosaic explanations. Believe me, I would love nothing more than to see an actual extra-terrestrial or super-terrestrial craft land in my back yard.
Come into discord later and I'll hook you up while Utnayan Utnayan sings creed songs out of key.

Tv Show Ok GIF by Laff

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
What the fuck thread did you just tag me in.....

PS: Area 51 in the middle of the 20th century was where the US was reverse engineering captured Nazi Technology in a race to beat the Russians. Including their flying saucer.

Also the F-117 was developed during the same time era from reverse engineering the Horten Ho 229.

The sightings were real - they were also prototype reversed engineering craft from Nazi Tech captured after the war.

Nothing was Alien.

There :) My Contribution if that was ever discussed.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
What the fuck thread did you just tag me in.....

PS: Area 51 in the middle of the 20th century was where the US was reverse engineering captured Nazi Technology in a race to beat the Russians. Including their flying saucer.

Also the F-117 was developed during the same time era from reverse engineering the Die horten Ho 229.

The sightings were real - they were also prototype reversed engineering craft from Nazi Tech captured after the war.

Nothing was Alien.

There :) My Contribution if that was ever discussed.
tumblr_mlds4m04fU1r4pl5zo1_r1_500.gif

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
OIP (7).jpg
download (2).jpg
F-117-3.jpg

PIc 1: Saucer tech developed in 1941 by the Nazi's. Prototypes were built by the US in the early 50's which cased all the flying saucer alien nonsense.

Pic 2: HO-229

Pic 3: F117 Productized reversed engineered (With obvious major modifications throughout the process) Pretty easy to see the resemblances.

Fun thread. Let me know what you want me to debunk.

Area 51 I know ALL about. And no, there are no aliens there and never were. Every once in a while the press cover was shooting out some conspiracy shit on purpose to detract from civilian sightings and to deter the Russians from top secret military weaponry.

• 3Like