The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Lumi Lumi whats the distance from earth to firmament ceiling?

interesting how you disappeared as soon as your argument fell apart

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
The fake moon landing theorists depend on credible sounding things like this, but also a total ignorance of the subject area and complete refusal to look at or create experimental data.

Go outside at night, stand near to a streetlight and take a picture of the stars.
Damn ya that's so true. I forgot about all of the streetlights and light sources on the moon. How dumb of us silly conspiracy theorists!

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Imagine being so technologically sophisticated that you can fake the moon landing, but you didnt think of hiring the same expert astronomer to help you fake star positions in the background
I'm guessing it made more sense to them to have fewer loose ends and just come up with a bullshit reason why there's no stars. They know there are enough dumb people that will defend the story for them if they simply give a somewhat reasonable sounding explanation.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I'm guessing it made more sense to them to have fewer loose ends and just come up with a bullshit reason why there's no stars. They know there are enough dumb people that will defend the story for them if they simply give a somewhat reasonable sounding explanation.

wouldnt having fewer looser ends mean they would go ahead and fake the star background?

LMAO, you fucking retard

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
The only proof anyone should need is that the moon isn't covered in colonies of homeless transvestite eunuchs, American Inventors and jews.
james franco GIF by Spring Breakers

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
wouldnt having fewer looser ends mean they would go ahead and fake the star background?

LMAO, you fucking retard
People are more of a liability. That's why they killed the first crew that was supposed to land on the moon.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

Man these guys sure do look like they just got back from supposedly accomplishing the greatest achievement in the history of mankind and totally don't look like they were told that if they say the wrong thing they and/or their families will be killed.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm going to post one hell of a "I told you so" video compilation of your posts when the hammer drops :trollface:

yeah right whatever GIF

I am literally shaking right now over the possibility of that happening.
Better hurry, I only have a few decades left before I die or get uploaded into a robot brain.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
People are more of a liability. That's why they killed the first crew that was supposed to land on the moon.

Why didn't they kill everyone who participated in the large scale production of this hoax in NASA, Hollywood, government, etc?

Stop with the mental gymnastics.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

Man these guys sure do look like they just got back from supposedly accomplishing the greatest achievement in the history of mankind and totally don't look like they were told that if they say the wrong thing they and/or their families will be killed.

I mean they're professionals. Something you wouldn't know anything about.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Why didn't they kill everyone who participated in the large scale production of this hoax in NASA, Hollywood, government, etc?

Stop with the mental gymnastics.
Hmm what's easier. Kill three people and send a message or kill however many dozens of people involved? Also, the astronauts had more credibility, not to mention that it was leader of the team, Gus Grissom who publically spoke out against the mission and called it a sham. Gus Grissom was supposed to be Neil Armstrong but he refused to go along with the lie and was convincing his team to reveal to the world that it was a hoax. Even his own son says NASA killed him but ok, you know better than he does apparently. Araysar the omniscient!

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Hmm what's easier. Kill three people and send a message or kill however many dozens of people involved? Also, the astronauts had more credibility, not to mention that it was leader of the team, Gus Grissom who publically spoke out against the mission and called it a sham. Gus Grissom was supposed to be Neil Armstrong but he refused to go along with the lie and was convincing his team to reveal to the world that it was a hoax. Even his own son says NASA killed him but ok, you know better than he does apparently. Araysar the omniscient!

What's easier?

It's easier to actually land on the moon than to have thousands of people participating in a conspiracy that no one ever talked about for 60 years even under the fear of death or on their death beds.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
What's easier?

It's easier to actually land on the moon than to have thousands of people participating in a conspiracy that no one ever talked about for 60 years even under the fear of death or on their death beds.
Ya because every single person working on it would have to know. Man it must suck having a double digit IQ.