The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
yeah right whatever GIF

I am literally shaking right now over the possibility of that happening.
Better hurry, I only have a few decades left before I die or get uploaded into a robot brain.
Careful, that shaking is going to attract attention!
family guy my mikshake GIF

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
This thread really does need to be split since music et al. highjacked it with the dumbest ufo and supernatural shit imaginable.

I'll just try to force it by making an ancient civ thread and ask Amod Amod to delete "ancient civ" from the title of this thread and replace it with "retards discuss".

Also please ban music from the ancient civ thread.

• 1Picard
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
This thread really does need to be split since music et al. highjacked it with the dumbest ufo and supernatural shit imaginable.

I'll just try to force it by making an ancient civ thread and ask Amod Amod to delete "ancient civ" from the title of this thread and replace it with "retards discuss".

Also please ban music from the ancient civ thread.
It's always been a blended thread as per Amod Amod and Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule . It's usually more balanced but Chukzombi Chukzombi decided to stop posting his weeklies. Why don't you dilute and post some ancient civ stuff instead of being a fag?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
It's always been a blended thread as per Amod Amod and Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule . It's usually more balanced but Chukzombi Chukzombi decided to stop posting his weeklies. Why don't you dilute and post some ancient civ stuff instead of being a fag?

Chris said he had some good stuff but didn't post cause you just spam nonsense so why bother. Look forward to seeing what chris has.

• 1Like
  • 1Moron
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
He literally said it was a light source. So he and you were too fucking dumb to realize he contradicted himself.
I really went back and forth a bit over posting something simpler and funnier, or having to really spell out that yes, technically it's not a light source.

Because I knew exactly what you would post.

I thought that a middle ground where I type out the words "IT REFLECTS LIGHT" would be enough to avoid this pedantic conversation, but here we are.

Regardless, it acts as a light source for the purporse of photography, and people walking around at night for all of human history - even though technically it's actually from The Sun.

So do the experiment. Take a picture of the stars while standing near a light source. If you like, stand next to a mirror reflecting the light source you autistic dunce.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Chris said he had some good stuff but didn't post cause you just spam nonsense so why bother. Look forward to seeing what chris has.
In 1666 every Jew in the world belived that The Messiah had come. You wouldn't belive what the Ottoman Sultan did next. The true story has been covered up.

Here's 14 hours of context:
I can post the story in a bit more detail if there is interest and you don't want to watch 14 hours of YouTube.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Pinning his lack of shitposting on my activity in the thread is so 1990s. Can he grow a pair and quit fucking around already?
Come on Chris Chris stop fuckin around already.

Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Ya because every single person working on it would have to know. Man it must suck having a double digit IQ.

How many people would have to know then?

Also, what's the distance between the earth and "Muh Firmament"?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well, being a fag is so much fun! sorry. the ancient civ guys i watch have been repeating themselves for a while. i used to discuss stuff with Chris, but he is set in his ways and i gave up trying to convince him there is truth to the ancient global trade route theory. i still link Jimmy and Uncharted X videos when i see them, they put out videos rarely though. once every few months?. the ancient architect guy got really boring and long winded. Brian Foerster just says the same things, nothing new with him, he promotes his tourist trips. never a new thing. i need something big and new to happen to get excited about. just not much to talk about.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
How many people would have to know then?

Also, what's the distance between the earth and "Muh Firmament"?
Not that many honestly. Some random mechanic or whatever making a random piece for the rocket wouldn't have to know.

I never claimed to know the distance between the Earth and the firmament, you'd have to ask NASA.

"Fifty years ago, on December 19, 1972, the Apollo 17 astronauts splashed down in the Pacific. They were the last humans to visit the Moon—and the last to be more than 400 miles from the Earth. Since that date, astronauts have only been in low Earth orbit."

So it appears it's probably a little higher than 400 miles at least since low earth orbit is basically the highest we can actually go.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
people are welcome to bring up other strange and supernatural events. it doesnt have to just be ET and ancient civs. lets hear about what bigfoot, Nessie and ghosts are up to. i actually still believe in ghosts.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
Not that many honestly. Some random mechanic or whatever making a random piece for the rocket wouldn't have to know.

If we start counting people like mechanics then the number goes into hundreds of thousands, I'm just talking government officials, NASA white collars, the crew, people who built the sets and the SFX

I never claimed to know the distance between the Earth and the firmament, you'd have to ask NASA.

"Fifty years ago, on December 19, 1972, the Apollo 17 astronauts splashed down in the Pacific. They were the last humans to visit the Moon—and the last to be more than 400 miles from the Earth. Since that date, astronauts have only been in low Earth orbit."

So it appears it's probably a little higher than 400 miles at least since low earth orbit is basically the highest we can actually go.
So the Firmament is only 400 miles up?

How do you explain all the unmanned missions we sent out? All of them are hoaxes?

You truly are one stupid motherfucker

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
So the Firmament is only 400 miles up?

How do you explain all the unmanned missions we sent out? All of them are hoaxes?

You truly are one stupid motherfucker
Says the actual dumb fuck that thinks there's a car floating in space right now. I honestly just can't wait to see your face when you are forced to realize you've been wrong about pretty much everything. It's truly going to be glorious. Every day that passes is another day closer to yours and so many others' revelations.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I don’t believe the moon landing was a hoax, but I sure as shit am gonna congratulate China as the first ones to go there when they land, even if there’s literally an American flag in the background.

• 1Edgelord

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don’t believe the moon landing was a hoax, but I sure as shit am gonna congratulate China as the first ones to go there when they land, even if there’s literally an American flag in the background.
I agree with what you're saying. If anything, if it is real - it is absolutely absurd that we have done fuck all with the moon or space travel since that time frame. The other absolutely insane aspect, is that we have somehow lost the technology / capability to go back to that location? LIke.. this is the shit that only gives what Lumi is saying, at least in the aspect of the moon landing, credence. How in the fuck can such a high profile project just get "LOST"? Its insane. Absolutely fucking insane. Wouldnt it be the most fucking important mission ever to at least have a fucking space station on the moon? A point of origin to launch future missions to further locations? To see other locations without an ozone obstructing the view?

The word "insane" and its derivatives in this conversation should be completely relegated to the launch. The fact that they are anywhere else in this discussion is shameful at the very best.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I agree with what you're saying. If anything, if it is real - it is absolutely absurd that we have done fuck all with the moon or space travel since that time frame. The other absolutely insane aspect, is that we have somehow lost the technology / capability to go back to that location? LIke.. this is the shit that only gives what Lumi is saying, at least in the aspect of the moon landing, credence. How in the fuck can such a high profile project just get "LOST"? Its insane. Absolutely fucking insane. Wouldnt it be the most fucking important mission ever to at least have a fucking space station on the moon? A point of origin to launch future missions to further locations? To see other locations without an ozone obstructing the view?

The word "insane" and its derivatives in this conversation should be completely relegated to the launch. The fact that they are anywhere else in this discussion is shameful at the very best.
i never heard that the tech was lost. everything is still there. what i heard is that moon missions were only so highly funded due to the space race with the soviets. we tried to run them broke. and we did. we also gleaned what we could from the moon and so funding was cut. so now there is no incentive to go back. even if the chongs land there. there aint any sweat shops on the moon. they get nothing except bragging rights to sloppy seconds.

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
i never heard that the tech was lost. everything is still there. what i heard is that moon missions were only so highly funded due to the space race with the soviets. we tried to run them broke. and we did. we also gleaned what we could from the moon and so funding was cut. so now there is no incentive to go back. even if the chongs land there. there aint any sweat shops on the moon. they get nothing except bragging rights to sloppy seconds.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The moon is, according to non-US sources, Helium 3. Helium 3 is ironically, 3 billion dollars a ton. We found Helium 3 in 1939, found its uses in the 50's between multiple projects, launched the moon mission in 1969, found out the moon was mostly Helium 3 in ~1985.

With that pointed out, the moon has and always will be a prized target for mining. The fact that we havent been back to it, or hell - just making a space station there to further the access of further launches - is just insanity. Im not saying I believe that the Moon Landing is a fake - who am I to claim that? I just think that if it is true that it wasnt some bullshit espionage type shit between the Russians and the US - we have overwhelmingly missed an incredible opportunity and we should feel nothing but shame towards our own government. For what should be, an economic boon so large that, the US would be royalty to the world.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The moon is, according to non-US sources, Helium 3. Helium 3 is ironically, 3 billion dollars a ton. We found Helium 3 in 1939, found its uses in the 50's between multiple projects, launched the moon mission in 1969, found out the moon was mostly Helium 3 in ~1985.

With that pointed out, the moon has and always will be a prized target for mining. The fact that we havent been back to it, or hell - just making a space station there to further the access of further launches - is just insanity. Im not saying I believe that the Moon Landing is a fake - who am I to claim that? I just think that if it is true that it wasnt some bullshit espionage type shit between the Russians and the US - we have overwhelmingly missed an incredible opportunity and we should feel nothing but shame towards our own government. For what should be, an economic boon so large that, the US would be royalty to the world.
its one thing to find treasure troves of valuable materials. its another to get that here from there safely. if we found an asteroid made of gold and hot pussy. how would we bring that to earth?

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
Says the actual dumb fuck that thinks there's a car floating in space right now. I honestly just can't wait to see your face when you are forced to realize you've been wrong about pretty much everything. It's truly going to be glorious. Every day that passes is another day closer to yours and so many others' revelations.

Why do you pivot to something irrelevant like a car?

What about Voyager, Cassini, Venera, the mars rovers, etc? What about the comets we see above "Muh Firmament"? Like Halley's Comet?

All of that shit is flying below 400 miles?

You truly are one stupid motherfucker.