The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Why do you pivot to something irrelevant like a car?

What about Voyager, Cassini, Venera, the mars rovers, etc? What about the comets we see above "Muh Firmament"? Like Halley's Comet?

All of that shit is flying below 400 miles?

You truly are one stupid motherfucker.
They are fake you stupid fuck. Just like the car. Hence the analogy you single digit IQ having mother fucker. You're a dumb gullible shit for brains inbred retard. That's what I was getting at.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
They are fake you stupid fuck. Just like the car. Hence the analogy you single digit IQ having mother fucker. You're a dumb gullible shit for brains inbred retard. That's what I was getting at.

Wow, how did all the space agencies, and the MILLIONS of people involved building these rockets, rovers, probes from dozens of countries, many diametrically opposed to each other, managed to keep this conspiracy going for 60+ years without a single leak, admission or confession.

You truly are one stupid motherfucker.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
its one thing to find treasure troves of valuable materials. its another to get that here from there safely. if we found an asteroid made of gold and hot pussy. how would we bring that to earth?
Im just saying, as simple as I can, that if there was an extremely valuable resource - ANYWHERE - that the US is the first to show up and say hello to the locals. No matter where in the world that resource is. Lets skip over politics for a moment and really think about the target of what the person in control is here. Why wouldnt that person or persons, with an open checkbook (in reality) .. not want to pursue one of the most reliable (valuable) resources on the earth at any given opportunity? Wouldnt the transportation of it at least be on the list? What about the mining? What exactly has anyone fucking done to harvest that shit? Not a fucking thing. It doesnt fucking make sense.

I ask this, because .. why wouldnt space exploration, if we knew for a fact that it would pay for itself - wouldnt that be justification to at least .. try?

Last edited:

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Im just saying, as simple as I can, that if there was an extremely valuable resource - ANYWHERE - that the US is the first to show up and say hello to the locals. No matter where in the world that resource is. Lets skip over politics for a moment and really think about the target of what the person in control is here. Why wouldnt that person or persons, with an open checkbook (in reality) .. not want to pursue one of the most reliable (valuable) resources on the earth at any given opportunity? Wouldnt the transportation of it at least be on the list? What about the mining? What exactly has anyone fucking done to harvest that shit? Not a fucking thing. It doesnt fucking make sense.

I ask this, because .. why wouldnt space exploration, if we knew for a fact that it would pay for itself - wouldnt that be justification to at least .. try?
They don't really know if helium 3 is valuable. It's a theory that it could be used for nuclear fusion but since no one has gotten fusion to work and it probably costs a billion dollars a ton (or maybe a billion dollars a pound) to bring shit back from the moon that's an awfully big gamble.

Of course if starship or some other vehicle proves itself capable of flying to the moon and returning intact then the math all looks a lot different.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

alright, lets say we kept all of our 1969 tech and we were still scooting lunar capsules over to the Moon. how much H3 could we bring back? a few pounds at a time? is it worth the billions per mission? what we need is a new kind of ship. one that is the size of an oil tanker with a sizable crew to work on a mining operation on the Moon and other planets. when you realize that is needed. then any oldschool Saturn rocket and lunar lander is completely obsolete. a space tanker would also likely cost trillions of dollars to build the ship and each mission would be off the charts expensive. all for what? a dubious material that would sell for an unknown amount on the market? i'm not trying to be dismissive. but we are nowhere near the technology or wealth needed to be able do such things for such vague reasons. now, say there is a new planet we discovered that has an atmosphere equal to ours and then we discover that out planet is dying. could we come up with something? yes i believe so. who gets to go and who has to stay behind? who would pay for this? see what i'm saying? its a big mess and 1969 tech or even 2023 chink tech doesnt make a shit's worth of difference.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
alright, lets say we kept all of our 1969 tech and we were still scooting lunar capsules over to the Moon. how much H3 could we bring back? a few pounds at a time? is it worth the billions per mission? what we need is a new kind of ship. one that is the size of an oil tanker with a sizable crew to work on a mining operation on the Moon and other planets. when you realize that is needed. then any oldschool Saturn rocket and lunar lander is completely obsolete. a space tanker would also likely cost trillions of dollars to build the ship and each mission would be off the charts expensive. all for what? a dubious material that would sell for an unknown amount on the market? i'm not trying to be dismissive. but we are nowhere near the technology or wealth needed to be able do such things for such vague reasons. now, say there is a new planet we discovered that has an atmosphere equal to ours and then we discover that out planet is dying. could we come up with something? yes i believe so. who gets to go and who has to stay behind? who would pay for this? see what i'm saying? its a big mess and 1969 tech or even 2023 chink tech doesnt make a shit's worth of difference.
Look, I like Lumi regardless so Im trying to stay neutral in this. -
You're not thinking it through in completion. If we mine something on the moon- the amount of effort we have to overcome in getting in back to the earth is minimal at best. Gravity is our biggest obstacle. Thats it - anything else is just speaking out of my ass because Im not a fucking rocket scientist, literally.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Look, I like Lumi regardless so Im trying to stay neutral in this. -
You're not thinking it through in completion. If we mine something on the moon- the amount of effort we have to overcome in getting in back to the earth is minimal at best. Gravity is our biggest obstacle. Thats it - anything else is just speaking out of my ass because Im not a fucking rocket scientist, literally.
alright. i dont really care that much about this to push it any further, was just trying to inject some logic into the conversation. even if we found a gassed up alien space ship on the moon, with keys still in the ignition. what do we do with it?

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Never heard of her dynasty before.

‘Sobekneferu’ The Forgotten Female Ruler of Ancient Egypt… Goddess of the Seven Star​

Sobekneferu was ancient Egypt's first female ruler, but why was her reign all but forgotten? Author Andrew Collins has pieced together her lost history and, in the latter half, examined her achievements as ruler, the temples and ruins associated with her, and her continuing impact on ancient Egypt after her reign. Sobekneferu ruled for four years around 1,800 BC in the Twelfth Dynasty and was associated with the crocodile god Sobek, whom she revered and believed should be worshiped in a monotheistic fashion, he detailed. Won't link off site.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
20230512_064921.jpg

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
You know if Lumi is even remotely correct he is going to be even more insufferable and we will never hear the end of it as he wishes cancerous death uoon us all.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
One thing you have to give the flat earth people is they have a response to every possible objection. I mean most of them don't make any sense, but they have an answer to every question.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
So...Nazi tech, maybe?

The theory I think has the most credibility is that these sightings ramped way up in the late 40's onward because all of our nuclear testing got the attention of visitors.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users