The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Tide27

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wow, how did all the space agencies, and the MILLIONS of people involved building these rockets, rovers, probes from dozens of countries, many diametrically opposed to each other, managed to keep this conspiracy going for 60+ years without a single leak, admission or confession.

You truly are one stupid motherfucker.
Well,

We did just have about 99% of all the world governments , all tech, and all the science communities come together and fabricate fucking Covid and ran with it in lock step.

The idea that something couldnt happen because "X" number of people would have to be involved has had it ships sail for me.

Everything is fake and gay until proved otherwise.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
So...Nazi tech, maybe?

The theory I think has the most credibility is that these sightings ramped way up in the late 40's onward because all of our nuclear testing got the attention of visitors.
When you say most credibility, you don't really mean most credibility, right? Because anything involving "visitors" is on the least credible end of the spectrum.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
When you say most credibility, you don't really mean most credibility, right? Because anything involving "visitors" is on the least credible end of the spectrum.
Keep telling yourself that silly guy.

Over It Drinking GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
those visitors will be showing up any day now. I'm sure people thought that in the 1940s too.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Well,

We did just have about 99% of all the world governments , all tech, and all the science communities come together and fabricate fucking Covid and ran with it in lock step.

And not even a year passed before there were multiple leaks, doubts, confessions and backtracking

The idea that something couldnt happen because "X" number of people would have to be involved has had it ships sail for me.

Thats too bad. Might want to rethink your premise though.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Keep telling yourself that silly guy.

Over It Drinking GIF by Rodney Dangerfield
Woah woah woah, hol' up now, waitaminute!

You definitively said multiple times in this thread that you don't believe in aliens. Were you misleading me???

(Yes, of course every single person in this thread knows that you fervently believe in aliens and when you say you don't, no one believes it.)

So, since I asked you a couple of weeks ago and you purposely ignored it, why don't you refresh my failing memory (I'm elderly, in case you weren't aware) about your stance on aliens visiting earth, sharing technology, wreckage being examined, all that stuff. And while you're at it, can you please point me to the nearest anti-grav vehicle dealership? It would really cut down on my commute time.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Woah woah woah, hol' up now, waitaminute!

You definitively said multiple times in this thread that you don't believe in aliens. Were you misleading me???

(Yes, of course every single person in this thread knows that you fervently believe in aliens and when you say you don't, no one believes it.)

So, since I asked you a couple of weeks ago and you purposely ignored it, why don't you refresh my failing memory (I'm elderly, in case you weren't aware) about your stance on aliens visiting earth, sharing technology, wreckage being examined, all that stuff. And while you're at it, can you please point me to the nearest anti-grav vehicle dealership? It would really cut down on my commute time.
No aliens, said it, still mean it.

Elderly? Lies, you're as young as I am!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
No aliens, said it, still mean it.

Elderly? Lies, you're as young as I am!

Am I missing some subtle distinction then? You say no aliens, yet worf at the fact that I will soon be shown the error of my ways over "visitors." Are visitors something different than aliens then? And for the record, I would consider interdimensional cake eaters to be, effectively, aliens too.

So how am I getting this wrong?

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Am I missing some subtle distinction then? You say no aliens, yet worf at the fact that I will soon be shown the error of my ways over "visitors." Are visitors something different than aliens then? And for the record, I would consider interdimensional cake eaters to be, effectively, aliens too.

So how am I getting this wrong?

There are lots of theories that don't involve aliens, everything from time traveller's to extra dimensions, to earlier civilizations. Since there is nothing conclusive to say one way or the other, alot of people just go with non human intelligence.

Odds are more than one of the theories is true.

• 1Like

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Jesus is supposedly one of them.

There was a a slide of a dod briefing leaked on Christopher Mellon's website that implied they could change our thought patterns at will. Tom Delongue has said they enjoy watching us fight and manipulate us into doing it and he was supposedly given a full briefing by insiders.

The most common alien type before the Grey's became synonymous with UFO's were the whites/nords, basically tall beautiful blond hair blue eyed humans. What's funny is that Hitler had an episode during WW1 where he went blind for a week and had visions of ruling Germany and the fourth Reich. Suddenly he thinks blue eyed blonde are ubermensch and are destined to rule the world and he's the one to do it. Kind of a scary thought that some creature could beam your brain and turn you into a obsessive megalomaniac responsible for a conflict that resulted in 70-85 million dead. A lot of people who make contact report these kinds of experiences, they become.obessive, can't sleep and feel like they can't control their own thoughts and have disturbing dreams. It really makes you wonder what their intent is.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
There are lots of theories that don't involve aliens, everything from time traveller's to extra dimensions, to earlier civilizations. Since there is nothing conclusive to say one way or the other, alot of people just go with non human intelligence.

Odds are more than one of the theories is true.
This is just like the last statement where he used the term most likely or something similar. "Odds are" would mean that they are the most likely outcome. Which they aren't. I'd love to see these odds in Vegas, because I'd be a billionaire by now from betting against them every time.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
This is just like the last statement where he used the term most likely or something similar. "Odds are" would mean that they are the most likely outcome. Which they aren't. I'd love to see these odds in Vegas, because I'd be a billionaire by now from betting against them every time.
Bored Disinterest GIF