The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I don't think we're that important to be someone's Truman Show. This IS a very nice planet though and likely waaaaay above average for the cosmos. Worth keeping tabs on for sure.

The idea that extraterrestrials might have records of all kinds of stuff from human history gives me a rock hard boner though.

One thing that would be tremendous to see in my lifetime is if extraterrestrials came down and showed us the truth about human history: Where we came from, how we evolved, whether Atlantis was really built by Martian sky-people or if it was just a nicer-than-usual city that got mythologized, how many great floods / polar shifts / apocalypses have reset human civilization (at least 1, probably 2, that I think I know of). They could also teach us about warp bubbles and how to have a peaceful, exploratory world dedicated to the sciences, with clean air, antigravity vehicles eliminating pollution and traffic, antigravity tech making the lives of elderly and crippled people exponentially more comfortable, cures for cancer (turns out it was vinegar mixed with salt, 2 tablespoons a day, all along!) and the ability to chart other planets like they do.

It would be incredible.

Then they'd start teaching us about racial differences and how wildly variable human genetics are and how some groups are basically still in the Homo Erectus stage because their genetic line never left the congo or the pygmy island or the wasteland in central Australia. All of the extraterrestrial's previous teachings would instantly be torched and antifa would burn down the libraries dedicated to them and corporations/media would cancel them.

That's right, they'd cancel the extraterrestrials. "NOT WELCOME" Joe Biden would say in an emergency presidential address.
I definitely agree that it’s more likely for information rather than entertainment. A highly advanced civilization might be concerned about any potential unknown threats from undiscovered civilizations and studying us to determine how long it takes species to go from swinging in trees to developing AI which is when species become legitimate threats to them and the universe.

This could be a society dedicated to make sure burgeoning spacefaring civilizations don’t unleash any malignant Von Neumann probes or AI into the galaxy. Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure type thing. No fucking clue but the possibilities are endless and fascinating.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't think we're that important to be someone's Truman Show. This IS a very nice planet though and likely waaaaay above average for the cosmos. Worth keeping tabs on for sure.

The idea that extraterrestrials might have records of all kinds of stuff from human history gives me a rock hard boner though.

One thing that would be tremendous to see in my lifetime is if extraterrestrials came down and showed us the truth about human history: Where we came from, how we evolved, whether Atlantis was really built by Martian sky-people or if it was just a nicer-than-usual city that got mythologized, how many great floods / polar shifts / apocalypses have reset human civilization (at least 1, probably 2, that I think I know of). They could also teach us about warp bubbles and how to have a peaceful, exploratory world dedicated to the sciences, with clean air, antigravity vehicles eliminating pollution and traffic, antigravity tech making the lives of elderly and crippled people exponentially more comfortable, cures for cancer (turns out it was vinegar mixed with salt, 2 tablespoons a day, all along!) and the ability to chart other planets like they do.

It would be incredible.

Then they'd start teaching us about racial differences and how wildly variable human genetics are and how some groups are basically still in the Homo Erectus stage because their genetic line never left the congo or the pygmy island or the wasteland in central Australia. All of the extraterrestrial's previous teachings would instantly be torched and antifa would burn down the libraries dedicated to them and corporations/media would cancel them.

That's right, they'd cancel the extraterrestrials. "NOT WELCOME" Joe Biden would say in an emergency presidential address.
see, i dont like the direction of that kind of discussion. because it delegitimizes actual archeological research into ancient cultures. its what makes assholes like Hawass and Lehrner discount everything they dont approve of as nonsense. i think human history is pretty amazing and badass on its own without throwing sky gods and little green men into the mix. we need to establish the existence of otherworldly visitors to this planet first and then we can think about ancient visitations. lets not get the cart before the horse. it may seem like we have a plethura of evidence proving "something" but all we have is what we always hae a bunch of blurry shit that could be anything. anything but ET zipping his hotrod across the sky.

• 1Like

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They've shut down FOIAs going forward. Incoming WW3 escalations?

Not to simp for the government but they might be investigating who leaked the photos to Corbell and the predator camera output quality/tracking ability is classified. The classification might have nothing to do with the orb.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Not to simp for the government but they might be investigating who leaked the photos to Corbell and the predator camera output quality/tracking ability is classified. The classification might have nothing to do with the orb.
That's part of it for sure.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Fuck I hate TikTok. I have a feeling I'll end up like Void Void in the next few years and want to skip videos entirely. Then again, we'll probably all be plugged into some new neural internet playing EQ:RL while our brain chips overload our cortex with hormones and won't care that it's being run in brain browser.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
mac and me aliens GIF

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'll bet my left nut that guy has the backing of upper brass and this isn't about rectifying some wrong done against the American people but an excuse to do a show of force against their enemies. We have had these for 80 yrs, look what our toys can do.

• 3Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I'll bet my left nut that guy has the backing of upper brass and this isn't about rectifying some wrong done against the American people but an excuse to do a show of force against their enemies. We have had these for 80 yrs, look what our toys can do.
That's what was told to me years ago about the direction this is supposed to go. After the pillaging and selling of all of our SAPs to China, they would eventually think they had the upper hand on us and flex their war machine after the long propaganda and infiltration campaign against us. That the really secret stuff would be revealed and blow them out of the water with our true capabilities. That's the antigrav tech. (maybe they'll call it something else 🤷🏼‍♂️)

Witnessing that stuff, be it usg programs in operation or "the others" dispelled the possibility that it's just counter propaganda. At least for me anyways.

What it does do imo is lends much credence to those that have come out of the woodwork over the years.

Dude can't count to 3 but that's okay.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
CAF has always been super tight lipped about the subject. I have multiple family members that are still serving in various capacities, 2 of them high ranking. Canada won't say shit, probably will lean into a coalition statement if anything.

Last edited:
  • 1Like