The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
A little perspective helps too. Who's lying? Who's telling the truth? Who wants a lap dance from Brittany Spears?
Screenshot_20230606-011127.png

britney spears GIF by iHeartRadio

britney spears GIF

Body Roll Dancing GIF by Britney Spears

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
lol sucks to be a non-experiencer I guess.
I work with a guy that swears he saw Bigfoot in the forests of Ohio when he was growing up. I guess Bigfoot is real then, right?

Since you're constantly "experiencing" to the point that you welcome anyone to come join you, where are your videos? Should be pretty easy to get at this point, since they happen all the time. I can even sweeten the pot a little by promising to ask Tyen to help boost your views if you give me a cut of the grifter experiencer money.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I work with a guy that swears he saw Bigfoot in the forests of Ohio when he was growing up. I guess Bigfoot is real then, right?

Since you're constantly "experiencing" to the point that you welcome anyone to come join you, where are your videos? Should be pretty easy to get at this point, since they happen all the time. I can even sweeten the pot a little by promising to ask Tyen to help boost your views if you give me a cut of the grifter experiencer money.
i think its more plausible that Bigfoot does exist over we are being trolled by ET every year. i mean it is interesting that rednecks are the ones seeing both, the Bigfoot stories are more fun to think about than the flying saucer trips and anal probe experiences. makes you wonder who actually gave ole Travis the throbbing inspection when he was out drinking with his buddies. yeah, lets keep to Bigfoot, at least a wild Chewbacca stealing picnic baskets is less rapey.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

😂 So when are you taking this standup routine on the alien convention tours? You and BL gonna get real cozy no doubt! He just might want to show you his secret element in the back room 😉