The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Check out the last few seconds of the video in this link:

Then look at the location and date of the exercise being recorded. Same day and same location as the Weaponized footage.

Credit to John Greenewald of the Black Vault for making this connection.

I don't doubt that Corbell and Knapp have received some legitimate tips from witnesses, but a click-grab like this gives people plenty of justification to patently dismiss anything he puts out.
Yep, been watching the back and forth all day on twatter. Either way I'm entertained.

Monster Reaction GIF by UbisoftGSA

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Solid article

I'm an unapologetic truth-teller too, and something of a notable myself, and I've been known to have an unstoppable deluge or two after a 6-pack of Jimboy's Tacos, and I say he's full of shit.

Checkmate, autists.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Clown World
Reactions: 2 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Crop circles have been happening for hundreds of years. Also the arecebo message and spin technology pattents from the US Space force..

Last edited:
  • 3Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Crop circles have been happening for hundreds of years. Also the arecebo message and spin technology pattents from the US Space force..

I watched that last night, it was a really good episode. I especially liked the part of bringing them into 3d modeling software and creating parts. It was pretty fascinating.

• 3Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

1685162122082.png

Okay this part has me flipping out a bit.

Is that supposed to be a human face or a Grey alien type face? Could go either way cause those could be big eyes or they could be sockets. The nose looks like a formed nose though (i.e. not skeletal). If this was left there by ETs, was it a self-portrait?

Gonna keep watching and find out it was a hoax, probably...

1685162783367.png

This part is super interesting to me. What if the solar system in the second shot is also ours? It lines up. The sun, Jupiter, and Saturn are all a little smaller, then you have Uranus/Neptune at the end. The fifth planet sorta looks like it's blowing up here. So maybe this is showing that they're from Earth, Mars, and the 5th planet that blew up.

Finished the video. So the "arecibo response" images here were never actually taken credit for by anyone, huh? So you're saying there's a chance.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
This is more of a shower thoughts type post but I’m posting it here, mainly to rustle Voids Jimmie’s at the blatant speculation of it all.

Just imagine if this alien tech has been here for millennia partly as zookeepers and partly as Historians tracking our history. There is a non-zero chance that somewhere in their data files is a record of Alexander the Greats conquests including recorded top down video of all his battles and tactics recorded in real time in glorious Hi Def. The battle of Waterloo could be being taught in some distant classroom in Andromeda. What if our whole planet is The Truman Show?
1685711235030.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
This is more of a shower thoughts type post but I’m posting it here, mainly to rustle Voids Jimmie’s at the blatant speculation of it all.

Just imagine if this alien tech has been here for millennia partly as zookeepers and partly as Historians tracking our history. There is a non-zero chance that somewhere in their data files is a record of Alexander the Greats conquests including recorded top down video of all his battles and tactics recorded in real time in glorious Hi Def. The battle of Waterloo could be being taught in some distant classroom in Andromeda. What if our whole planet is The Truman Show?
View attachment 476157
That sort of thing doesn't bother me; I love to speculate too.

It is the blatant grifters that post ambiguous statements as if they are fact on Twatter, with absolutely zero evidence, and the people that eat it up that rustle my jimmies. I could make a new online persona and start posting to places that MFF frequents and probably get him to repost a bunch of my completely made up shit here as if it were startling new revelations.

Or have I already done that?

Conor Mcgregor Mma GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

• 3Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That sort of thing doesn't bother me; I love to speculate too.

It is the blatant grifters that post ambiguous statements as if they are fact on Twatter, with absolutely zero evidence, and the people that eat it up that rustle my jimmies. I could make a new online persona and start posting to places that MFF frequents and probably get him to repost a bunch of my completely made up shit here as if it were startling new revelations.

Or have I already done that?

Conor Mcgregor Mma GIF by SHOWTIME Sports
people gotta believe in something. Jesus saving them is off the table in modern times, but for some reason they worship little green men who may save them in their hour of need.

• 2Like

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
That’s a pretty retarded take. Aliens visiting us is a far more likely prospect than someone coming back to life after 3 days and oh he’s also the son of god, because it’s in this book that’s had 500 versions over 2 millennia but I totally trust it. I get that some stupid people engage with the prospect of ufos in a fanatic, religious faith based manner , but there’s actually a substantial possibility of us not being alone which should be fascinating to any sane person. I’m not saying don’t believe in Jesus, but faith and ufos are not in the same category, other than for retarded folks

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That’s a pretty retarded take. Aliens visiting us is a far more likely prospect than someone coming back to life after 3 days and oh he’s also the son of god, because it’s in this book that’s had 500 versions over 2 millennia but I totally trust it. I get that some stupid people engage with the prospect of ufos in a fanatic, religious faith based manner , but there’s actually a substantial possibility of us not being alone which should be fascinating to any sane person. I’m not saying don’t believe in Jesus, but faith and ufos are not in the same category, other than for retarded folks
the embodiment of a holy figure from 2000 years returning is actually just as likely as some cartoonish green man traveling thousands of years through space to a horribly primitive planet and never making themselves known except through rednecks in E Bumblefuck.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user