The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
No one's posted anything yet, so keep that shocked face in your pants for now fren.
Oh, I have no idea if it was posted before, but I've got some tucobucks burning a hole in my pocket that say it was. Either way, it is entirely made up bullshit, that's clear.

On a completely unrelated sidenote, thanks for the critique TheBeagle. I never took more than freshman biology and shit in college (remember, two thumbs and an aeronautical engineering degree here!) so I'll try to do better next time that was very enlightening to me.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
could you imagine spending your entire life perfecting your craft and finally being given the keys to all the secret government black sites, then when you open the door to see what all the aliens look like, all you find are cannibals and underage sex trafficking.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
could you imagine spending your entire life perfecting your craft and finally being given the keys to all the secret government black sites, then when you open the door to see what all the aliens look like, all you find are anti-gravity cannibals and underage sex trafficking.
Ftfy

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

A lot of this stuff sounds reasonably accurate and if it's a LARP it's incredibly well thought-out.

A few things caught my attention:

17. Instead of waste, they secrete ammonia-like gas. This lines up with the Brazil alien where people kept finding it hiding around town and they all reported that it left a strong ammonia smell behind (which then made people violently ill if they were around it too long). I think there are other stories where people reported smelling ammonia in an area where they'd seen something unidentified.

1. Their biosphere and ours sharing a common ancestry is something I'm trying to wrap my head around. Maybe that's an indicator that they're from an alternate Earth (or the future) rather than somewhere out in space, and we've been getting the "aliens" thing wrong this whole time.

4 and 5. The beings being artificial is something I've been thinking for a while now. They're more like ants than like us. Each one has a job to do and they're designed for that job. There isn't really any individuality. If a ship crashes and five of them die, nobody comes looking, they just get replaced by the "hive" as it were. They're genetically engineered to be able to engage in complex processes, and probably haven't had a natural birth in their "species" for a long time. If they ever did. Maybe they were built by someone else, and that someone else is the actual species as we know it, with these things functioning more as drones.

7. Some genes corresponding with Earth life is interesting, and yes, a bit disturbing. I'm one of the people who thinks it's possible humans had some genetic engineering help along the way in their evolution, if they weren't placed here outright from somewhere else.

Basically they're organic machines. If you have the ability to manipulate organics and genetics, you can create something much more advanced than any metal computer, and it'll still be a machine. We might even be machines in that sense.

Last edited:

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I feel underrepresented.

Logan Paul Kiss GIF by IMPAULSIVE

• 1Edgelord

ShakyJake

<Donor>
A lot of this stuff sounds reasonably accurate and if it's a LARP it's incredibly well thought-out.

A few things caught my attention:

17. Instead of waste, they secrete ammonia-like gas. This lines up with the Brazil alien where people kept finding it hiding around town and they all reported that it left a strong ammonia smell behind (which then made people violently ill if they were around it too long). I think there are other stories where people reported smelling ammonia in an area where they'd seen something unidentified.

1. Their biosphere and ours sharing a common ancestry is something I'm trying to wrap my head around. Maybe that's an indicator that they're from an alternate Earth (or the future) rather than somewhere out in space, and we've been getting the "aliens" thing wrong this whole time.

4 and 5. The beings being artificial is something I've been thinking for a while now. They're more like ants than like us. Each one has a job to do and they're designed for that job. There isn't really any individuality. If a ship crashes and five of them die, nobody comes looking, they just get replaced by the "hive" as it were. They're genetically engineered to be able to engage in complex processes, and probably haven't had a natural birth in their "species" for a long time. If they ever did. Maybe they were built by someone else, and that someone else is the actual species as we know it, with these things functioning more as drones.

7. Some genes corresponding with Earth life is interesting, and yes, a bit disturbing. I'm one of the people who thinks it's possible humans had some genetic engineering help along the way in their evolution, if they weren't placed here outright from somewhere else.

Basically they're organic machines. If you have the ability to manipulate organics and genetics, you can create something much more advanced than any metal computer, and it'll still be a machine. We might even be machines in that sense.
Maybe these aren't actually "aliens". Rather, just like the UAPs, they are manufactured for a purpose. Their biochemistry is designed to allow them to function in our environment so that's why they appear to have similarities with Earth life. Essentially they are our concept of an android.

• 3Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Such a great youtube channel tbh, I wait for new episodes on Thursdays like I used to wait for TGIF as a kid.
That dude is a shill. That episode starts off with 30 seconds of retarded nonsense and he acts like abiogenesis is some sort of established fact. Disingenuous people like that can fuck right off.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Pathetic

ShakyJake

<Donor>
That dude is a shill. That episode starts off with 30 seconds of retarded nonsense and he acts like abiogenesis is some sort of established fact. Disingenuous people that can fuck right off.
If you had loved the channel I would probably stop watching.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
1688833959449.png

This map doesn't make any sense. It isn't the "antarctica is a ring" UN map that flat earthers go by, it's a totally different thing. It kinda looks like there are two Africas. That or they've got the Lost Continent of Mu on there for some reason.

1688834616865.png

WTF?

• 1Like

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
I wonder if it’s possible any of the alien crashes were actually shot down by other aliens. Never heard that possibility mentioned anywhere before.

Chris

Potato del Grande
One thing that is obvious is that the rate and politicalness of these stories is increasing. Since 2020 the amount of reports and "credible" stories has skyrocketed.

The real question is why are the stories increasing, if they are based on no factual evidence? I thought our mobile phones/cameras have been "good" since 2006? At least since 2012. Why are these stories suddenly being used as political distractions, cropping up right before elections, Hunter laptop bullshit, or evidence of bribes?

When will we reach the exciting crescendo?!?

NEXT TIME! ON DRAGONNNN BALLLL ZEEEEEEE
Have the stories skyrocketed or has the volume of media available skyrocketed?

Now that everyone has a phone camera, the amount of sightings filmed by randoms seems to have gone down, giving more oxygen to "I was in the airforce and saw something maybe".

• 1Like